Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

37 and rainy here.  Been a really rainy week screwing up my spring yard work.  More rain next few days too.  Hell, feels like fall again....got a pot of chili going.  This has been a really weird winter/spring.  If birds start flying into each other, we're all fucked.

21 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

12c and rain today. I've got a lot of outside work to do. Was hoping to get it done today or tomorrow.  Gay

I got a lot of stuff done outside yesterday. I still need to put the top and screen curtains on the screen house before the black flies get to bad.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I got a lot of stuff done outside yesterday. I still need to put the top and screen curtains on the screen house before the black flies get to bad.

I had to work yesterday, so I got nothing done lol. Taking the truck to the city today ...getting a few yards of gravel and go for breakfast with mom. Good enough for today :bc:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I had to work yesterday, so I got nothing done lol. Taking the truck to the city today ...getting a few yards of gravel and go for breakfast with mom. Good enough for today :bc:

You are a true westerner.....always makes me chuckle when I hear people say to the city.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Lol. I'm kinda in the middle of butfuck nowhere :lol:

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Im 63 kms from the nearest stoplight.

Jealous of you guys.....as I get older I find myself liking people less and less. Took the dog to our usual spots yesterday and peeps everywhere and it's not even Memorial Day yet!:bashhead:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Jealous of you guys.....as I get older I find myself liking people less and less. Took the dog to our usual spots yesterday and peeps everywhere and it's not even Memorial Day yet!:bashhead:

We gave up on city life in 08..never looked back lol. No trailering to ride.. big feature of the sticks 

• Like 1