Check your account email address ×

Rousey loses. I love it!

irv

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor "Ballsack". :lol:

Where is he?  He was definitely the most reasonable of the clown squad.  He just got sucked into the lying, fraudulent, criminal's vortex.

You havent experienced the Newfie vortex....... :lol:

Edited by Dave

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor "Ballsack". :lol:

Where is he?  He was definitely the most reasonable of the clown squad.  He just got sucked into the lying, fraudulent, criminal's vortex.

Bald midget penis headed Dago fuck stick is probably coming home from vacation

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

TBP?

Ya and one of the only guys who's responses rival yours in length just on the batshit crazy side. :lol::bc:

He's been awful quiet these last few months but his adventure threads are usually pretty awesome.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oooof.  I disagree.  I'll put my money on the MMA every time.  Unless they are going by boxer rules...but now, we are comparing football and soccer.  I've seen some beat downs of some "golden gloves" stepping in the MMA ring.  And I mean....it wasn't even a contest.  Even had a few "boxers" fluff their feathers on me too.  They scratched me up pretty good.  FAST HANDS!  Fuckers!

In other weirdly related facts to this thread....I've been close to or officially "obese" when stepping on a scale just about my whole adult life.  

Image result for muscle vs fat

Reread my post. I said in a boxing match Mcgregor gets destroyed. In MMA Mayweather gets destroyed just as you said  :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good to see the GrumpyUPSGuy back in action , I could never get into the new , kinder , less combative version :lol:

I gotta admit it...he sure seemed a bit dick bent today.  I kinda liked the kinder version.  He seemed like he had pretty lips.  :rockernana:

Shit, without SR around.....he is turning on anyone!  :guzzle:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta admit it...he sure seemed a bit dick bent today.  I kinda liked the kinder version.  He seemed like he had pretty lips.  :rockernana:

Shit, without SR around.....he is turning on anyone!  :guzzle:

I'm a sucker for the smirk one liners I guess :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think Momo's love for "lobsterfucker" is mutual. :lmao:

lol I engage momo when he lies or engages me first. And that's actually been a little while. Dave mentions Newf out of the blue when he's not even around the forum. :bc:

8 hours ago, Ebsell said:

lol I engage momo when he lies or engages me first. And that's actually been a little while. Dave mentions Newf out of the blue when he's not even around the forum. :bc:

Sounds like you havd a spreadsheet going where I'm concerned....

1 hour ago, small-bore said:

What kinda fish do you guy's fish for out there Dave?.

Jackfish(pike) walleye and perch mostly...havent fished much out here....actually miss the annual pike fishing trip we use to do in sept at Nipissing every yr.

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

Jackfish(pike) walleye and perch mostly...havent fished much out here....actually miss the annual pike fishing trip we use to do in sept at Nipissing every yr.

I was going to reply to him and say newfies :lol::bc: