Check your account email address ×

Debbie Reynolds won't be down for dinner.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Im sick of these washed up self important drug addicted famous people being put on a pedestal because they did something in a movie 40 yrs ago

How many soldiers died today?

Then every yr they pat themselves on the back with what 3 award shows? 

Its on every news channel and im being told the world is devastated over the loss :lol:

Do you cry for all the innocent Iraqis, Syrians and Afghanis  killed as well?

39 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Do you cry for all the innocent Iraqis, Syrians and Afghanis  killed as well?

Are devastated smails? Will you be able to carry on without debbie reynolds or carrie fisher in your life? 

If elton john dies youll be on suicide watch

Just now, MiSledder said:

Are devastated smails? Will you be able to carry on without debbie reynolds or carrie fisher in your life? 

I'm not sure what innocent Iraqis, Syrians, etc., has to do with the celebrity worship in this country either, but I agree with you.  George Michael, Carrie Fisher, Prince, etc., would probably still be around if they weren't drug addicts.  The kind of deaths that really don't deserve alotta displays of what hero's or pioneers they were.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not sure what innocent Iraqis, Syrians, etc., has to do with the celebrity worship in this country either, but I agree with you.  George Michael, Carrie Fisher, Prince, etc., would probably still be around if they weren't drug addicts.  The kind of deaths that really don't deserve alotta displays of what hero's or pioneers they were.

Good post

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You've smoked alot of pot in your life....so you should make sure they just drop you in a dumpster when you die... 

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Im sick of these washed up self important drug addicted famous people being put on a pedestal because they did something in a movie 40 yrs ago

How many soldiers died today?

Then every yr they pat themselves on the back with what 3 award shows? 

Its on every news channel and im being told the world is devastated over the loss :lol:

I'm not devastated over the deaths of her or her daughter.  Only reason I posted this is because it's just crazy that she died a day after her daughter. 

57 minutes ago, Dave said:

You've smoked alot of pot in your life....so you should make sure they just drop you in a dumpster when you die... 

Holy fuck. Will there come a day when Mark doesn't live in your fat head 24/7? He owns you. :sad:

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm not devastated over the deaths of her or her daughter.  Only reason I posted this is because it's just crazy that she died a day after her daughter. 

I get that i guess, just fucking tired of celebrities in general

Ill be sad when Bob Seger dies, but i wont be devastated, i didnt know him personally

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Ill be sad when Bob Seger dies, but i wont be devastated, i didnt know him personally

So people mourn when a celebrity dies....bfd....look at all the people who are devasted when the pope dies...

6 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Who said I was devastated and you brought up soldiers dying so answer my question you fat dopey fuck. Have to love some mope that comes over here just to post the usual "who gives a fuck"....apparently you do because you made the effort to post several times.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Why do you think we are all devastated you wooden headed Dutch dummy?

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who said I was devastated and you brought up soldiers dying so answer my question you fat dopey fuck. Have to love some mope that comes over here just to post the usual "who gives a fuck"....apparently you do because you made the effort to post several times.

Hes just letting off steam jimbo...he has to be good on the other site or woolard will get mad at him and throw another hissy fit...

7 hours ago, Dave said:

I have?  Damn, learn something new every day.  Do you always make dumbass comments about people you've never met?    :lol: 

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Who needed a safe place again?

Safe space. :lol:  More like a website with one simple rule, "don't be a dick", something you've consistently been unable to accomplish.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Hes just letting off steam jimbo...he has to be good on the other site or woolard will get mad at him and throw another hissy fit...

Yeah, I might get pissed and kick him off his own site.  Rent free.  In your head. :lol: 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have?  Damn, learn something new every day.  Do you always make dumbass comments about people you've never met?    :lol: 

Safe space. :lol:  More like a website with one simple rule, "don't be a dick", something you've consistently been unable to accomplish.

Yeah, I might get pissed and kick him off his own site.  Rent free.  In your head. :lol: 

Is this the 5% where you're not ignoring me? :lol:

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you mad jim? :lol: youre so angry all the time, youre one miserable mother fucker 

18 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol::lmao:  yea, go with that 

I will how many tree ridders u see on a doo ? only newbies then they learn after they file for insurance and are told there 6mo old sled with 400mi on it is totaled because of some sapling  .

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Are you mad jim? :lol: youre so angry all the time, youre one miserable mother fucker 

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its hilarious when he puts you ass clowns in your place..

Exactly yet these clowns think I'm always angry.....fuck go read some of the pissing matches between wooden head, Gaivey, Chicken Fucker, etc.......on the other site. :lol: