Check your account email address ×

Debbie Reynolds won't be down for dinner.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its actually nice not to have a couple trolls shitting the place up.  Friendly is good.

Who are you trying to fool. Frenchy and Daiv smack you around like a dirty whore... :lol:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its actually nice not to have a couple trolls shitting the place up.  Friendly is good.

I don't know about that scooter fella. He tries awfully hard sometimes.  I think francy is rubbing off on him. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Who are you trying to fool. Frenchy and Daiv smack you around like a dirty whore... :lol:

Fascinating.  Are you living vicariously through them?   Frenchy isn't nearly as mouthy in person as he is online.  Daive is just Daive and a closet homosexual like you.  

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

I don't know about that scooter fella. He tries awfully hard sometimes.  I think francy is rubbing off on him. :lol: 

Agreed.  Scooter came out one year and rented a sled.  Webba went and bought pink handlebar streamers, a basket and squeeze horn that we mounted up at the rental place before he got there. :lol:  Frenchy came to ride with us, and literally went home looking like he had the shit beat out of him, after he fell out of his bunk in a drunken stupor.  Classic. :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fascinating.  Are you living vicariously through them?   Frenchy isn't nearly as mouthy in person as he is online.  Daive is just Daive and a closet homosexual like you.  

Are you as mouthy in person?

Just now, Dave said:

Are you as mouthy in person?

Respect is a 2 way street.  Be nice and I'm a nice guy.  Be a douchebag and its on.  Hence why I don't like you.  Because you think your shit doesn't stink.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Respect is a 2 way street.  Be nice and I'm a nice guy.  Be a douchebag and its on.  Hence why I don't like you.  Because you think your shit doesn't stink.

You crossed my path 1st....deal with it ya big baby.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

You crossed my path 1st....deal with it ya big baby.

I'm dealing just fine and why I ignore you 95% of the time.  Its also why I occasionally put you in your place, speaking of dealing with it, Mouthy Mc Pissflaps. :lol:  

38 minutes ago, Dave said:

You knew her personally?....my grandfather had a triple bypass at 70...he died last yr at 96...his wife my grandmother is still alive and healthy at 97.....if you have a good quality of life id rather be alive any day even if my best yrs are behind me....like i said a dumb statement.

I actually read a interview with her in caregiver magazine a few mo ago. true story. pathetic and a bit sad but true lol. it was sitting in a office of one of the lawyers I work for she was not in great shape as this incident has proven . so again best to check out the day after her child to spare the grief of the short time she prob had left

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm dealing just fine and why I ignore you 95% of the time.  Its also why I occasionally put you in your place, speaking of dealing with it, Mouthy Mc Pissflaps. :lol:  

Im not the one who needed a safe place now am I....

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

funny u knew the brand of witch I speak even with no mention of said brand . Weird  

Cat guys always call doos tin cans.....Cat invents shit...doo perfects it and makes all the money...

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I actually read a interview with her in caregiver magazine a few mo ago. true story. pathetic and a bit sad but true lol. it was sitting in a office of one of the lawyers I work for she was not in great shape as this incident has proven . so again best to check out the day after her child to spare the grief of the short time she prob had left

Agree to disagree. :bc:

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Cat guys always call doos tin cans.....Cat invents shit...doo perfects it and makes all the money...

u forget I own a bent 15 gade I knew better but thought hell what could my wife do to bend this pile of shit? still not sure but something on a groomed trail or trailer did the job, could be the time I farted on it in the garage not really sure .

25 minutes ago, Dave said:

then they loose in court and pay it back to cat. and taking a strong aluminum part and making it plastic is not perfecting

Edited by Ez ryder

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

u forget I own a bent 15 gade I knew better but thought hell what could my wife do to bend this pile of shit? still not sure but something on a groomed trail or trailer did the job, could be the time I farted on it in the garage not really sure .

IMG_20161228_233442784.jpg

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

IMG_20161228_233442784.jpg

yeah I know but who thought a 46yr old trail putter woman could bend one up . sure shit not me or I would have gotten the crossfire. IMHO bad design on many levels 1st being when u do catch something u have a shit ton extra leverage with those long ass arms then having them bolted to a week open frame ? wtf

they have a few nice things about them but for the ridding I enjoy no one buys them just asking for misery .I take out at least 1 a arm a season usually completely bust at least 1 of the arms . not doo territory .they are nice ribbon runners

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Didnt know you had a doo....so its bent...get over it and fix the fucking thing and sell it....its not like its a cat and you wont get fuck all for it. :lol:

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then they loose in court and pay it back to cat. and taking a strong aluminum part and making it plastic is not perfecting

Cat has what 15%of the market share lets say.....doo has triple that....dont think they care about losing in court.

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I know but who thought a 46yr old trail putter woman could bend one up . sure shit not me or I would have gotten the crossfire. IMHO bad design on many levels 1st being when u do catch something u have a shit ton extra leverage with those long ass arms then having them bolted to a week open frame ? wtf

they have a few nice things about them but for the ridding I enjoy no one buys them just asking for misery .I take out at least 1 a arm a season usually completely bust at least 1 of the arms . not doo territory .they are nice ribbon runners

:lol::lmao:  yea, go with that 

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You obviously did enough to reply, fat Lilly

Im sick of these washed up self important drug addicted famous people being put on a pedestal because they did something in a movie 40 yrs ago

How many soldiers died today?

Then every yr they pat themselves on the back with what 3 award shows? 

Its on every news channel and im being told the world is devastated over the loss :lol: