Check your account email address ×

Video of Capital police handing out passes to 1/6/21 Protestors

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But the news told me it was a insurrection.  I heard it over 1000 times in the first 2 days so it must be true 

The news is brainwashing. I sold my Snowmobile trailer this morning. I was standing in my CU talking to the guy I sold it too and we were laughing about masks and they all thought we were nuts. People need to throw their TV out the window or at least wake up to the propaganda 

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The news is brainwashing. I sold my Snowmobile trailer this morning. I was standing in my CU talking to the guy I sold it too and we were laughing about masks and they all thought we were nuts. People need to throw their TV out the window or at least wake up to the propaganda 

Most people I talk to could give 2 shits about masks and COVID.  It's not that they don't believe it can kill people, but they just are not going to let the government control their life.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hey....you guys with the guns.......come on over here, pass around the metal detector then the officer will give you a sticker! You'll be all set to enter after that. 

What in the actual fuck???? 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Visitors going single file through the capitol waiving flags..........'insurrecting' 

Nothing gets things done like an orderly, non violent insurrection! Can you imagine how big the wall around the capital would be if there actually was an insurrection?

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Where’s the ushers showing them to their seats?

I got board watching people take pics and talk on the phone after 3 min am I missing something? 

At least in Minneapolis they had a few peaceful camp fires 

Screenshot_20210401-173154_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Not the same ezlube

Yeah you are right one they looted and burnt ptivet buildings shot at cops burned buisness owners alive burnt down state buildings burnt down county low income housing projects and burnt federal buildings to the ground. For 4 days no less