Check your account email address ×

Gun control agenda

Every R predicted it would happen.  But, I had know idea that the dem narrative would be pushed back so hard and so fast like this.  Obviously, COVID restrictions have more effect on shootings then gun control laws ever thought of doing.  We all know that control is what the dems want, not stopping the killings.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The government should just issue a gun to every American when they are born....engrave their name in it too.

Yeah that’s it.

See you dumb fucker thats the problem.  You just think the Gumberment should just GIVE things to people.  Fucking retard!!  I get up and go to work everyday to make money to buy my fucking guns.  God damn liberal minds....  Or lack there of.  Just bought this yesterday.  Just cause...  458 Socom.  Does anyone need this? Probably not.  But I bought it with money I made working!!  Working!!  Oh and that fucker will put a hole in an engine block @150 yards.  If you shot this MC it would break you.  Fucking snowflake!

458socom.jpg

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The government should just issue a gun to every American when they are born....engrave their name in it too.

Yeah that’s it.

It's every fucking day....first thing!  :lol: 

You are just dumb as fucking gravel.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Comedy gold!!

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah that’s it.

Good idea. Mutual assured destruction. People would be less likely to pull a gun if there would be more guns pointing back at them.

44 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

See you dumb fucker thats the problem.  You just think the Gumberment should just GIVE things to people.  Fucking retard!!  I get up and go to work everyday to make money to buy my fucking guns.  God damn liberal minds....  Or lack there of.  Just bought this yesterday.  Just cause...  458 Socom.  Does anyone need this? Probably not.  But I bought it with money I made working!!  Working!!  Oh and that fucker will put a hole in an engine block @150 yards.  If you shot this MC it would break you.  Fucking snowflake!

458socom.jpg

You have no clue butterfly.

What next a dick photo?

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah says the high powered mod on a quasi failing sled sight.

You even got tossed here a non moderated site.

Yet I’m the dumb guy.

Your a fuckin prize.

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Good idea. Mutual assured destruction. People would be less likely to pull a gun if there would be more guns pointing back at them.

It works in theory....and in many areas around the country.  Guess what areas it DOES NOT work in.  Hint...they overwhelmingly and predominantly vote Dem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah that’s it.

Agreed!!  That is sort of how it happens in my family. A collection starter at birth......

1 hour ago, MILFMAN said:

Agreed!!  That is sort of how it happens in my family. A collection starter at birth......

i think my family started us off with squirt guns at around 5 or 6 years of age.  Your family is very progressive!  :lmao: