Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson’s Old Testament series

Rod

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I actually think jp makes more sense. 

Much more and he managed to be very clear on his debating points about it.  Like he was explaining it to a five year old...and that's what made it easy to follow.  It's also what made him and enemy of the left.  Facts, debated with simple analogies will get you in deep trouble with libtwats.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Much more and he managed to be very clear on his debating points about it.  Like he was explaining it to a five year old...and that's what made it easy to follow.  It's also what made him and enemy of the left.  Facts, debated with simple analogies will get you in deep trouble with libtwats.

libs2.jpg

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

I actually think jp makes more sense. 

Peterson makes his living, between trips to detox, by running around the country interviewing/debating halfwit females so that a small group of men give each other high fives. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Peterson makes his living, between trips to detox, by running around the country interviewing/debating halfwit females so that a small group of men give each other high fives. 

yet he out debates pretty much everyone who criticizes him. He uses facts and scientific data in his claims while the opponents mostly use opinion and emotion. I am sure they hate him for that but we need to defeat the fascists (feminazis)by any means possible and if that means using science and facts so be it!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

yet he out debates pretty much everyone who criticizes him. He uses facts and scientific data in his claims while the opponents mostly use opinion and emotion. I am sure they hate him for that but we need to defeat the fascists (feminazis)by any means possible and if that means using science and facts so be it!

His best debate is probably with Sam Harris on religion, Islam, and the craziness of the old testament. And like I said, the only intelligent feminist that he’s debated was Camille. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

His best debate is probably with Sam Harris on religion, Islam, and the craziness of the old testament. And like I said, the only intelligent feminist that he’s debated was Camille. 

Camille wasn't really arguing with him from what I saw. She agreed that universities have become marxist brainwashing institutions. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Camille wasn't really arguing with him from what I saw. She agreed that universities have become marxist brainwashing institutions. 

That’s not what her argument is. She rejects the idea that universities should be saddled with sexual assault screening and policing. 

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Not sure what there’s to argue about. She agrees with him because he’s right.

the cult of the evergreen state college shows that Peterson is right. 

Edited by ACE