Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson’s Old Testament series

Rod

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Did god tell him to get addicted to Xanax? :lol: How does a psychiatrist with years of experience get addicted to a tranquilizer and then spend 6 months traveling the world to get detoxed?  Bizarre. 

Speaking of bizarre. :news: How does a self-proclaimed mental health expert, who spends almost every waking hour on a snowmobile forum, post story after story about Trump but yet doesn't recognize he himself suffers from TDS and exhibits other weird psychological disorders?   :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, irv said:

Speaking of bizarre. :news: How does a self-proclaimed mental health expert, who spends almost every waking hour on a snowmobile forum, post story after story about Trump but yet doesn't recognize he himself suffers from TDS and exhibits other weird psychological disorders?   :dunno:

It’s very easy to do. Actually a lot easier than being a cult member that chases one conspiracy after another. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

Thpin is triggered by anyone who is smarter and more successful than he is. Which unfortunately for him is most people 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I absolutely love how jordan peterson dissects his feminist opponents like a lazer beam. I've seen a couple debates with him and some very vengeful feminiazis and each time they got smacked with science and facts to the point they had no response at times. Just awesome to watch. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I absolutely love how jordan peterson dissects his feminist opponents like a lazer beam. I've seen a couple debates with him and some very vengeful feminiazis and each time they got smacked with science and facts to the point they had no response at times. Just awesome to watch. 

Yeah he can spot a logical fallacy a mile away and make them pay for it. The way he makes these so called journalists stumble and bumble is great 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I’ve only known Peterson to have interviewed a handful of smart people. One was Slavoj Z. Peterson had his ass handed to him by Slavoj. The Camille Paglia debate was actually quite good. For both of them. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve only known Peterson to have interviewed a handful of smart people. One was Slavoj Z. Peterson had his ass handed to him by Slavoj. The Camille Paglia debate was actually quite good. For both of them. 

Feminist talking points aren't really based in facts as much as emotion and hypotheticals. 

Just now, Anler said:

Feminist talking points aren't really based in facts as much as emotion and hypotheticals. 

The only intelligent feminist that he ever debated was Camille. He knew not to fuck with her. Instead he nodded his head like a little puppy through the debate. He also didn’t use his trademark of taking little snapshots of science studies out of context to make his point. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The only intelligent feminist that he ever debated was Camille. He knew not to fuck with her. Instead he nodded his head like a little puppy through the debate. He also didn’t use his trademark of taking little snapshots of science studies out of context to make his point. 

That exchange is almost 2 hours so I don't know when I would have time to listen to it. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

That exchange is almost 2 hours so I don't know when I would have time to listen to it. 

I’ll summarize. Camille talked 80% of the time. I used a good amount of Peterson’s work on cognitive behavioral therapy in my practice. His videos on self self esteem and personal development resonate well with young men just out of adolescence.  He should just stick to counseling 

The more thpin tries to make himself look smart, the more he makes himself look like a fool 

He is a good lesson on what an inferiority complex looks like.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ll summarize. Camille talked 80% of the time. I used a good amount of Peterson’s work on cognitive behavioral therapy in my practice. His videos on self self esteem and personal development resonate well with young men just out of adolescence.  He should just stick to counseling 

He probably would if these feminazis werent always attacking him tryna make him out to be a misogynistic neanderthal.