Check your account email address ×

Another Thin Blue Line millionaire!!!!

Will you guys quit crying and just accept that the country is fucked and isn't coming back?  The sooner you do that the sooner you can get on with things.  How much time do you all waste getting triggered by shit?  Judging by this forum I'd say alot.  Get over it fuck 

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Will you guys quit crying and just accept that the country is fucked and isn't coming back?  The sooner you do that the sooner you can get on with things.  How much time do you all waste getting triggered by shit?  Judging by this forum I'd say alot.  Get over it fuck 

Yep, we’ve seen it with the mayoral and leadership elections in the big cities for decades.  The disenfranchised and bitter will vote for promises and handouts time and time again. Just fight the battles you want and take what you can in the mean time.  It’s all up for grabs for those who have the brains to grab it!

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

again, start pulling settlements straight from pension funds and watch behavior change virtually overnight. 

I like it. Other one I like is to make them all carry insurance and give them a pay raise to cover it. The bad ones will be uninsurable. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I like it. Other one I like is to make them all carry insurance and give them a pay raise to cover it. The bad ones will be uninsurable. 

That’s good too.  Many licensed professionals must carry an insurance policy.  At a minimum it is an “Errors and Omissions” policy that is required to maintain a state license or, employment/sponsorship.  Why not cops?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s good too.  Many licensed professionals must carry an insurance policy.  At a minimum it is an “Errors and Omissions” policy that is required to maintain a state license or, employment/sponsorship.  Why not cops?

Do medical workers really regularly lose medical malpractice suits to the point of losing their ability to practice or just pay a bunch of fine money? 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Do medical workers really regularly lose medical malpractice suits to the point of losing their ability to practice or just pay a bunch of fine money? 

A lot more loose tge right to practice in a given state than you may think . But they just move to a diff state 

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I guess if they are proven negligible they do. Or, multiple suits.  But, if they lose their ability to be insured, NOBODY is going to hire them.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

this is a good idea.  I could see something like this happening alot sooner than the pension thing.  The union's would fight that to the death, but this insurance deal has potential.

• Like 1