Check your account email address ×

Does anyone find it weird

That the Vaccine for Covid19 would be a new type of vaccine that’s not a vaccine at all it’s a gene therapy. Some that they’ve never used before. Something that has never worked in any animal trial. Not only that but not one company out of the multiple that are making these is doing a traditional vaccine. 

Edited by jtssrx

Developing a vaccine the 'traditional' way would take about 5 years. The new therapies are being used in many areas, and are pretty will characterized. This one was done using the mRNA techniques because it was possible (I don't think they could have done it 10 years ago), and because the feds threw plenty of money at it. They could afford to go all in on development, and the govt paid for a million doses before it was approved, weather it worked or not. This really did speed up the process substantially. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Catalina said:

Developing a vaccine the 'traditional' way would take about 5 years. The new therapies are being used in many areas, and are pretty will characterized. This one was done using the mRNA techniques because it was possible (I don't think they could have done it 10 years ago), and because the feds threw plenty of money at it. They could afford to go all in on development, and the govt paid for a million doses before it was approved, weather it worked or not. This really did speed up the process substantially. 

15 years ago versions of this vaccine gave the test animals liver damage.   10 years ago it starting killing the test animals.

1 hour ago, Catalina said:

Thanks Trump

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

15 years ago versions of this vaccine gave the test animals liver damage.   10 years ago it starting killing the test animals.

Millions of people have been vaccinated now. How many do you think died or turned into zombies? 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That may be possible, I don't know. I do know that there has been a lot of progress in this area of science. Just because it wasn't ready for prime time 15 years ago, doesn't mean it isn't ready now. 

Just now, Anler said:

Millions of people have been vaccinated now. How many do you think died or turned into zombies? 

only time will tell the true damage.   the commies have beat us by creating a virus that didn't kill off many Asians but kills off whites and blacks and forced us to take a vaccine that will prob kill the rest of us all over the next 15-20 years.  

I am getting the vaccine April 1st (April fools day). Ill let you know how it turns out. I doubt anything terrible as my parents, neighbors, many of our employees and even my 103 year old grandmother have all had their 2nd dose already... 

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

only time will tell the true damage.   the commies have beat us by creating a virus that didn't kill off many Asians but kills off whites and blacks and forced us to take a vaccine that will prob kill the rest of us all over the next 15-20 years.  

Good, I dont want to live in a commie marxist world

Just now, Catalina said:

Yes, I think he does deserve credit here. I also think if he has been smarter about how he managed this accomplishment, he would be president now. 

He also said when the vaccine comes out your should take it. I wonder if any Trumpers are struggling with that? 

I have heard people say they would not take the vaccine in October, because it was 'Trumps' vaccine turn around and say that they would take it a week after the election. The politicization if this is mind boggling to me. 

The media was all riled up every time some restriction was loosened up until November. 'You have to follow the science!!!'

Last week, the CDC says that 3 feet separation is plenty for schools, no need for six feet anymore (I heard a Dr on TV say the 6 feet was 'arbritary???'), no one questions the possibility that the CDC could have been pressured about this. If Trump was president, the media would be screaming. 

1 minute ago, Catalina said:

I have heard people say they would not take the vaccine in October, because it was 'Trumps' vaccine turn around and say that they would take it a week after the election. The politicization if this is mind boggling to me. 

The media was all riled up every time some restriction was loosened up until November. 'You have to follow the science!!!'

Last week, the CDC says that 3 feet separation is plenty for schools, no need for six feet anymore (I heard a Dr on TV say the 6 feet was 'arbritary???'), no one questions the possibility that the CDC could have been pressured about this. If Trump was president, the media would be screaming. 

odd i was not taking it back then but have had a change of heart nothing to do with whose president but the fact i want to be able tofreely travel the world.  Same reason my sons going to take it as he wants to go back to korea

6 minutes ago, Catalina said:

If you are that much of a sheep then I hope they make you take the vaccine and you die. Not you specifically just as a general statement.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

odd i was not taking it back then but have had a change of heart nothing to do with whose president but the fact i want to be able tofreely travel the world.  Same reason my sons going to take it as he wants to go back to korea

I wasnt going to take it either just because I dont think I need it as my entire family and I probably already had the Rona. But if it helps us get back to normal faster then fuck it I am taking it. I have some travel plans this year and if being vaccinated helps that great. Plus will all of the other places I have to frequent for work being vaccinated is going to make my life easier. My wife signed me up without my knowledge and permission, I just decided I am going to do it. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you are that much of a sheep then I hope they make you take the vaccine and you die. Not you specifically just as a general statement.  :bc: 

Why would you sat that based on my comment? Please explain. 

FWIW - I voted for Trump, wanted him to win. Have been planning to get the vaccine (got my first dose last week) since October or before that. 

Only pointed out that some have flip-flopped based on the election results, which I think is stupid. Nothing about the safety or efficacy of the vaccine changed on election day. 

1 minute ago, Catalina said:

Why would you sat that based on my comment? Please explain. 

FWIW - I voted for Trump, wanted him to win. Have been planning to get the vaccine (got my first dose last week) since October or before that. 

Only pointed out that some have flip-flopped based on the election results, which I think is stupid. Nothing about the safety or efficacy of the vaccine changed on election day. 

I know, it wasnt directed at you just at how fucking stupid people are about things nowadays because of politics. 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Yeah, I know people like that. Its makes you wonder just how fucking stupid are people? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am getting the vaccine April 1st (April fools day). Ill let you know how it turns out. I doubt anything terrible as my parents, neighbors, many of our employees and even my 103 year old grandmother have all had their 2nd dose already... 

Its not this virus that's the concern.  It would be a variation that causes your immune system to overreact.   Only version I'd get is the J&J.

35 minutes ago, Catalina said:

That may be possible, I don't know. I do know that there has been a lot of progress in this area of science. Just because it wasn't ready for prime time 15 years ago, doesn't mean it isn't ready now. 

They did zero animal testing. It takes two to four years to do this testing. They are using humans as the animals. These Vaccines "Gene Therapy" are not approved period. When people start dying they will claim it's a variant when in reality it's the RNA Vaccines that killed these people.  

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

True story

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thanks Trump

Exactly, He still runs around claiming he saved millions. Now this fucking vaccine. A real president would've pushed for the use of Hydroxycloriquinn. They wouldn't have succumb to the pressure. A real president would've researched this piece of shit RNA gene therapy. Nope he runs around claiming he saved the world. Fucking idiot

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its not this virus that's the concern.  It would be a variation that causes your immune system to overreact.   Only version I'd get is the J&J.

Don't get any of the RNA vaccines. Is the Johnson and Johnson RNA?