Check your account email address ×

COVID narrative? Or just plain bullshit?

On 3/19/2021 at 1:08 PM, Kivalo said:

No shit! If Jimmy had a life time of study he'd know blacks have a higher propensity for self-preservation, too!

On 3/19/2021 at 4:30 PM, Zambroski said:

He makes up for it with high enthusiasm.  Also, SJW think these high levels are scary.  :lol: 

You were being made fun of you idiot

• Haha 3

On 3/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, racer254 said:

So, according to a study COVID-19 cases and deaths were disproportionately higher in communities with larger Black and Latino populations in the United States.  So why is this only in the United States?  Wouldn't black or latino populations in every country be disproportionately higher? 

Please give me your personal opinion.

Well let's also remember what "community's " had 100s if not 1000s of people shoulder to shoulder screaming and looting during the summer . 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well let's also remember what "community's " had 100s if not 1000s of people shoulder to shoulder screaming and looting during the summer . 

Walz said it was ok for those people to congregate in large numbers, but not us whiteys.

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Good point, so the race card is just a bullshit narrative.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But liberals only like to group up minority people up in to meet little categories 

The last thing liberal politicians want is actual unity.  They want separation and small groups.

Edited by racer254

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn this place is populated with mouth breathing feebs....unreal.

I’m just gonna send CKF the $25 a year and check in about twice a month. I can’t handle the fucking unbelievable morons that have polluted this place. Fucking two digit iqs are celebrated like they’re Nobel laureates in the world of fsce 

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s amazing just how dense that stumpy fucker really is.

Dumb as fuck

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, racer254 said:

So, according to a study COVID-19 cases and deaths were disproportionately higher in communities with larger Black and Latino populations in the United States.  So why is this only in the United States?  Wouldn't black or latino populations in every country be disproportionately higher? 

Please give me your personal opinion.

I am around alot of hispanics. For some reason it has been harder on them. My buddy Ismael is in the hospital right now with COVID pneumonia. He is a pretty healthy guy as far as I know. Blacks and hispanics (In America) also have higher rates of diabeetus and HBP and shit) so the covid bites em harder. 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m just gonna send CKF the $25 a year and check in about twice a month

Once a month will be fine ya snowflake :thumbsup:  Heavy flow day today or what????

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m just gonna send CKF the $25 a year and check in about twice a month. I can’t handle the fucking unbelievable morons that have polluted this place. Fucking two digit iqs are celebrated like they’re Nobel laureates in the world of fsce 

Dumb as fuck

We have had this discussion before. The dumb in here is so bad its actually painful

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

You were being made fun of you idiot

That’s what made it fun....also to see if I would snag you on your complete SJW Idiocy.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn this place is populated with mouth breathing feebs....unreal.

Ypu rank in the top three on my list.  And I’m not kidding.  Your reading comprehension along with your inability to convey a thought into a discussion is truly anemic.  Maybe second grade level.  How utterly pathetic.  But by all means....keep beating your little SJW drum.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s amazing just how dense that stumpy fucker really is.

Shouldn’t you be focusing on your life...or is it just too late at this point?  Disenfranchisement and bitterness may be your thing as you try and make sure others are leaning up their own yards.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dumb as fuck

Spare us all, please?

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am around alot of hispanics. For some reason it has been harder on them. My buddy Ismael is in the hospital right now with COVID pneumonia. He is a pretty healthy guy as far as I know. Blacks and hispanics (In America) also have higher rates of diabeetus and HBP and shit) so the covid bites em harder. 

So does Ismael have diabetes, HBP or other shit that caused covid to bite him harder?

This is what an internet search returned 

Race/ethnicity: Certain ethnicities have a higher rate of type 1 diabetes. In the United States, Caucasians seem to be more susceptible to type 1 than African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans. Chinese people have a lower risk of developing type 1, as do people in South America

Just now, racer254 said:

So does Ismael have diabetes, HBP or other shit that caused covid to bite him harder?

This is what an internet search returned 

Race/ethnicity: Certain ethnicities have a higher rate of type 1 diabetes. In the United States, Caucasians seem to be more susceptible to type 1 than African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans. Chinese people have a lower risk of developing type 1, as do people in South America

I really dont know and I dont think its appropriate to ask while he is in the hospital. But believe it or not I know more than one hispanic person and more than one hispanic person who has had the covid

Just now, Anler said:

I really dont know and I dont think its appropriate to ask while he is in the hospital. But believe it or not I know more than one hispanic person and more than one hispanic person who has had the covid

I know plenty of all races that have had covid.  So far there are no scientific responses to my original post.