Check your account email address ×

Came in the male yesterday.

14 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

title is really disturbing and gross. Snotty will like it though.

How about I stick a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE up your ass, with no Marfak? Maybe I'd like that. The seven little bastids that thought it was funny, could use the " MAGLITE TREATMENT " too. Kiss my Yuuuge Johnson, bitches.   :junk:

• Gold Member

Good on you for admitting you came in a male.  You sick fucker.  Always figured you had to be queer.  No sled but you hang out on a sled site to spread your liberal bull shit.  Atleast you admit you are a fag that comes in male....

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

It was so exceptional that Evinrude went bankrupt.

Because they were inferior to others in the market.   Yamaha FTW!

I'll agree to that Yamaha builds a great outboard but the world will never see an 850 E-TEC Turbo outboard motor.

Nor should it.   Not what I would want in an outboard.  

Oh hell no  :lol: Can you can imagine one of those things hanging off a 18 ft. Fish & Ski screaming along at 8000 rpm, with a race can on it?

That does sound fun however I'll stick with the 4's.    That little Yammie 115 pushes my Brig Eagle 480 (now called a 5) to 55 mph down the river and is smooth as silk.  

4 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Good on you for admitting you came in a male.  You sick fucker.  Always figured you had to be queer.  No sled but you hang out on a sled site to spread your liberal bull shit.  Atleast you admit you are a fag that comes in male....

You talkin' to me???

Kiss my ass, faggot!!         POO POO  :kissmyass:  SNOTTY

You just kissed my ass!!!  

LMAO!!!   Did it smell bad?    

POOPOOFORSNOTTY'SASS!!!   

• Gold Member

not you ya ignorant fag.  The OP said he came in the male yesterday.  I was just thinking that I hadn't seen you around much since you thought we were going to meet up for a fight.  Thought maybe someone put the end to your cocky ass.  I was thinking it was good to see you back on here.  Even though you are a worthless weakling hardly worthy of the title "man"....  FUck off!!

Edited by poopooforme
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

not you ya ignorant fag.  The OP said he came in the male yesterday.  

Big Crappie said I would like that, and the SEVEN DWARFS clicked the little laughing guy to agree with him, you dink-weed!! I have all their names on a  " ENEMIES LIST " now!!

Go ahead look at it!! Big Crappie tried to make fun of me, and the bitches all chimed in!!! 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big Crappie said I would like that, and the SEVEN DWARFS clicked the little laughing guy to agree with him, you dink-weed!! I have all their names on a  " ENEMIES LIST " now!!

Go ahead look at it!! Big Crappie tried to make fun of me, and the bitches all chimed in!!! 

What else is on your “enemies” list

girls 
boobs

vagina 

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

What else is on your “enemies” list

girls 
boobs

vagina 

Listen bitch, my score sheet on broads is as long as your arm, faggot. I even posted some of my broads here, so get bent!