Check your account email address ×

This is why we need to get people out of Quarantine

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

You lock people up long enough and the cheese is bound to come off their cracker.

The only real recreating I’ve done in the past year is ride a snowmobile. Which I plan on doing for the next two days. Amen. I have over a grand in vouchers to fly to Florida, but the wife won’t get on a plane. Fraidy scared I guess I will just ride the snowmobile

8BC0A5A5-9D31-4463-B242-F2F9B3D2EBB6.jpeg

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The only real recreating I’ve done in the past year is ride a snowmobile. Which I plan on doing for the next two days. Amen. I have over a grand in vouchers to fly to Florida, but the wife won’t get on a plane. Fraidy scared I guess I will just ride the snowmobile

8BC0A5A5-9D31-4463-B242-F2F9B3D2EBB6.jpeg

my wifes the same,  she would not go on our planned yellowstone trip last summer so now I have tickets i need to use.  Trying to get her to at least go to WV this summer with some friends to go atving but i don't know.  I'm still going.  Since covid i've been to 15-16 states so I am willing to travel anytime.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my wifes the same,  she would not go on our planned yellowstone trip last summer so now I have tickets i need to use.  Trying to get her to at least go to WV this summer with some friends to go atving but i don't know.  I'm still going.  Since covid i've been to 15-16 states so I am willing to travel anytime.  

Yeah I ain’t scared. Time to get back to living. Fuck the power.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I ain’t scared. Time to get back to living. Fuck the power.

It's ponderous how her and her friends are selectively distancing.  i give her shit because her girls nights are all "socially distanced"  yet they will stay in the same rental condo on a trip and take pictures unmasked hugging each other yet Weds night martini nights are outside.   I finally gave in and went to my first outside socially distanced group even last weekend for brick oven pizza but i skipped new year and the superbowl because it's just silly to freeze ones ass off to play political theatre.  

With immunity from post infection (Asympomatic or Symptomstic) and vaccination, what's the guess on the percentage of immunity in the USA ? I bet it's 66% or more. You guys should reach immunity in a couple months. 

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

With immunity from post infection (Asympomatic or Symptomstic) and vaccination, what's the guess on the percentage of immunity in the USA ? I bet it's 66% or more. You guys should reach immunity in a couple months. 

May should be realistic.  So far I am booking Hatfield Mccoy in June as soon as schools out I think,  Yellowstone in July and Scottsdale in November.   Also planning on doing Christmas or Thanksgiving in the islands somewhere.  

We were at the Beach in Mexico last spring when all this craziness started.  The resort emptied and we stayed and finished our vacation.  Would have happily stayed and rented an apartment if all the scares about not getting back into the country actually materialized but they didn't.

Travelled last summer between here and Texas for business and pleasure with zero issues.  Family gatherings for all the holiday's with my 80 y/o parents, my sister who has been teaching in a classroom with HS students since last fall, nephews in classrooms, my daughter taking online college courses but working at Target nearly full time for extra spending cash.   Going to restaurants, attending nephews sporting events.  We have changed very little and luckily our lame duck governor was stripped of all meaningful powers to fuck us citizens over. 

Nobody in our family has been infected.  This whole thing has been a clusterfuck of epic proportions with politics being the number one reason we all have been fucked.  Everyone that is over the age of 70, in a nursing home or living on their own, should have taken extra precautions.  Everyone else, wash your fucking hands and use sanitizer.  Masks are a joke, shutting down businesses and killing off small businesses and jobs is a fucking joke, using this as a reason to campaign and convince dipshits to put a pedophile braindead lifer politician and a crazy bitch in charge was a fucking joke.

it's too late to complain now, the damage has already been done and I feel sorry for those that have been fucked worse than we have in our state.