Check your account email address ×

Don't mess with the Masks

19 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So they wear less ? 

Just imagine if you dinks had to wear an N95 and a shield LoL.

Let's get back on track and bragging about infecting friends and relatives... let's not forget the unsuspecting too !!

Who's bragging?

If they're wearing their Masks how are they getting infected? Thought Masks prevent it. Only ones we know who got it always wear Masks everywhere, which I've said many times here.

Edited by XCR1250

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Who's bragging?

If they're wearing their Masks how are they getting infected? Thought Masks prevent it. Only ones we know who got it always wear Masks everywhere, which I've said many times here.

You are seriously admitting you think you only way get the Virus from inhaling it ?

Holy fak no wonder you n everyone around you got it.

Just now, Tinker said:

You are seriously admitting you think you only way get the Virus from inhaling it ?

Holy fak no wonder you n everyone around you got it.

No one around me got it, zero.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Follow the science not the bs.

Masks are useless, even N95.

Go to any medical facility, pull off their shields and N95 masks and tell them they're doing it wrong. It's only been 11 months of doctors and nurses surviving but you're right. They is stupid. 

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Go to any medical facility, pull off their shields and N95 masks and tell them they're doing it wrong. It's only been 11 months of doctors and nurses surviving but you're right. They is stupid. 

Data shows otherwise.  

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

As Ace said above, the real reason for Doc & RN's wearing masks is

Quote:

Imagine being dumb enough to compare keeping bacterial saliva out of a sterilized environment during open surgery to trying to keep the common cold from floating Around with a napkin over your nose 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No one around me got it, zero.

So sorry to hear you and your wife aren't around you anymore and all the people you know that got it wearing masks. 

Holy fak

Just now, Tinker said:

So sorry to hear you and your wife aren't around you anymore and all the people you know that got it wearing masks. 

Holy fak

Wife is doing the dishes right now.. folks we know who got it e-mailed us about having it, none live close by, 1 sister lives in South Carolina, the other in Bayfield, Wi, several are Medical personnel including the wife's Daughter in Law who had it as well as wife's son, sister and husband, and their Grandson. All wear masks, all got it.

I'm at the Restaurant down the road almost every day, not 1 person has worn a Mask for months, was 54 snowmobiles there last Tuesday, no Masks not even the County Sherriff and the large group of snowmobilers who were with the Sherriff.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

As Ace said above, the real reason for Doc & RN's wearing masks is

Quote:

Imagine being dumb enough to compare keeping bacterial saliva out of a sterilized environment during open surgery to trying to keep the common cold from floating Around with a napkin over your nose 

Even the box the napkin comes in states the masks are useless in the fine print.

They are also cancer causing.  Please.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Tinker said:

So they wear less ? 

Just imagine if you dinks had to wear an N95 and a shield LoL.

Let's get back on track and bragging about infecting friends and relatives... let's not forget the unsuspecting too !!

No.  My wife being a nurse and dealing with covid patients has never gone into a covid positive patients room wearing what the public wears...

ive only seen one guy since the start of this that protected himself from covid like hospitals protect their workers from covid and he was at Home Depot and he must have been a painter as a profession.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even the box the napkin comes in states the masks are useless in the fine print.

They are also cancer causing.  Please.

I believe there are now 16 States which no longer require masks or never did. Changing every week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So many states, so little time

Time for what, a lie?

These are the States which are open or will be soon with little or no mandated Mask rules, about time too.

Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Time for what, a lie?

These are the States which are open or will be soon with little or no mandated Mask rules, about time too.

Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.

where did you get that list because CT, MA and ME aren't dumping masks anytime soon.   Even northern maine was taking masks somewhat serious which surprised me.  Esp when i forgot my mask when we went out.  

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Um, Michigan has a mask mandate and I’m SURE it’s not going anywhere soon. We are also still shut down more that any of the states immediately around us. 

From the site:

Other states are beginning to further ease mask mandates and restrictions on businesses, events and so on.

Fifteen states, including Florida, Iowa and Missouri, have either lifted or never implemented statewide mask mandates, leaving it up to counties to implement the rules, with Montana being the latest state to do so.

Montana also lifted most restrictions on businesses, such as limitations on indoor gatherings, in January under the leadership of its new Republican governor, Greg Gianforte.

Other states that never implemented or have lifted mask mandates include Alaska, Georgia, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee. Arizona only requires masks in certain settings. 

Thirty-five states have eased at least some restrictions -- such as restrictions on in-person learning and indoor dining  -- since last year.

States who have rolled back some restrictions since 2020 include Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.

The Associated Press Brie Stimson and Gregg Re contributed to this report.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so most states have masks in place but have changed whats opened/restaurant capacity  SMH

16 states have dropped mask mandates as far as I can find out with weekly changes happening.

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

LoL yeah its all a lie. Get out there and spread the goodness 

Trust me, most are here..I feel sorry for those who wear masks and get it, but I only know 1 who had it rather bad but Dean has other health issues.