Check your account email address ×

So Let me get this straight

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Biden is quickly becoming the shitty president most thought he would be.

Way more wacky left than I expected. 

This pick for hhs reminds me of trump's pick for education secretary. 

Biden is as bad as Trump or worse

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Why didn't it bother you guys when Trump appointed unqualified people? I mean, it would seem to me Biden is just following in the The Great Orange One's footsteps here.

So you agree that Biden is making awful picks.   The Levine Guy/Gal I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt but some of the others are just plain awful and this HHS pick is beyond what I could have imagined.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

So you agree that Biden is making awful picks.   The Levine Guy/Gal I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt but some of the others are just plain awful and this HHS pick is beyond what I could have imagined.  

I knew he'd pick an awful cabinet if he got elected since before he won the nomination. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You know better than most that oil is a futures market so when you kill the future so goes the market. 

Speculators are driving oil higher based on a myriad of events. Gas is fucking $2.50 a gallon here and that is just fine

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I knew he'd pick an awful cabinet if he got elected since before he won the nomination. 

I think what shocks me is there does not appear to be any adults left in the Dem party to at least try and steer a few sane picks into the cabinet.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Speculators are driving oil higher based on a myriad of events. Gas is fucking $2.50 a gallon here and that is just fine

Gas is $2.50 with little or no demand if we ever get out from under the heel of these lock downs things will get worse.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And that drives speculation so yep 

Or......or......we might be recovering slightly from a global depression and people are betting on increased demand

use your fucking head