The F series cat is ugly

Rod

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You two are quite sensative.

Maybe you should take a break.

I'm on a break.  I'm always on break

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

He likely just read that on CNN

No question and his family made him endorse it.  He is a man of little substance.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

150” ...162” with 2” plus paddles...WTF? Seems there’s a ton of 1 and 2 year old ones for sale. They rip up groomed trails and trespass.

No there are a fuck load of 1 and 2 yr old long tracks because guys who ride them can afford new toys . I dont know any one going west on a semi regular schedule who keep there shit more than 3 yrs . Reality is deep snow is very hard on them and when you can afford to go west 4 to 8 times a yr upgrading  so you have a better chance at not fucking up your or worse your buddy vacation is worth the upgeade cost alone .

And I also don't see how they rip up a trail any worse than a Dimond pounder and I have a trail sled deep snow sled and have been running a Tucker for over 15 yrs but I guess opinions are like ass holes .

I am with you on people trespassing not cool but again most mountain guys could give 2 fucks less about a winter wheel field with a foot of show on it . It is the trail. Runners who see that as some sort of excitement. 

Deep snow sleds deff pick pow from side to side of trail but I have zero issue with that as long as they are on the trail 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Kills the resale.

Lol resale on a mountain sled . Has never been a ting you buy them knowing full well in 2 or 3 yrs you lost about 8g on a good sale . Always been that way guys who can afford to go west regualarly dont buy used shit 

15 hours ago, awful knawful said:

My sales guy?

I know what I want when I walk in.

I don't listen to sales bs. 

Yet for some reason you think the x package is the best value in sleds lmfao 

So I guess you bought full in to a brp marketing campaign 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Does X package even really mean anything anymore 

Yeah 3g a sticker some 47buck footrail brace and a shock package others use on there inseason base models  . And obviously a effective marketing campain to point to when discussing your sleds dominate position in the bar parking lot 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yeah 3g a sticker some 47buck footrail brace and a shock package others use on there inseason base models  . And obviously a effective marketing campain to point to when discussing your sleds dominate position in the bar parking lot 

even as a doo guy i agree.  they watered down the X package so much over the years that the XRS is the only way to go really.   

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That’s one thing doo did is whored out most of their top nameplates. Except Mach Z.