Check your account email address ×

Texans have had ample warning. Now they want the feds to bail em out.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

What cracks me up is the article destroys the recent "climate change" push, like this storm is a new thing in texas..:lol:

As spinner says,..Ample warning... As the article says, decades...And then you have MC yesterday saying this cold spell in Texas is caused by climate change because of cars..What a bunch of fucking morons

Bingo.  The federal government is causing issues, constantly pushing for a big % on energy to "be green"

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s gonna be blue by 2024. Awesome. 

And in CA boat by 2030 . Then the state govenment will tax refining at something stupid like 100% to pay the bills and you will not be driving your clapped out minivan.  Your trains and trucks will 200% higher shipping cost . Yep going to be a fucking utopia . Oh I forget we will be running the world on electric by then and all we need is to plant a current bush to plug in to . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And in CA boat by 2030 . Then the state govenment will tax refining at something stupid like 100% to pay the bills and you will not be driving your clapped out minivan.  Your trains and trucks will 200% higher shipping cost . Yep going to be a fucking utopia . Oh I forget we will be running the world on electric by then and all we need is to plant a current bush to plug in to . 

Do you have a decoding device for your posts? 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Texas is #2 for receiving federal aid. The 2nd biggest tit sucker right behind California. 

both of whom produce the #1 and #2 GDP in this country so i would think they should get the biggest share of Fed dollars.  

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So they’ve failed to winterize their nuclear reactors and its failing. What could possibly go wrong? :lol: 

It’s something to do with their feed water system freezing up so they shut down one of their two reactors.  I guess the other one must still be getting feed water - I hope :) 

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’s something to do with their feed water system freezing up so they shut down one of their two reactors.  I guess the other one must still be getting feed water - I hope :) 

Nuclear reactors in Wisconsin are humming along just fine at minus 20 temps.