Check your account email address ×

My favorite cop story ever lol

f7ben

The city of St Louis is paying 5 million dollars to a black police officer....

Because when he was undercover 5 white racist cop pieces of filth beat the fuck out of him for no reason not knowing he was an undercover pig lol

Its like fucking poetry :lol:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well he shouldnt have broken the law! :lol: 

It’s literally just the perfect representation of policing and law enforcement on every level and to a greater point America as a whole

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s literally just the perfect representation of policing and law enforcement on every level and to a greater point America as a whole

Its all perspective I guess. most people think police are these noble peace keepers when in reality they are criminals with badges in ALOT of cases. And its not just one bad apple type shit, its ALOT more than that. Camera phones and other video equip are only recently shining a light on the shit they have been doing forever. 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The city of St Louis is paying 5 million dollars to a black police officer....

Because when he was undercover 5 white racist cop pieces of filth beat the fuck out of him for no reason not knowing he was an undercover pig lol

Its like fucking poetry :lol:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Just now, Anler said:

Its all perspective I guess. most people think police are these noble peace keepers when in reality they are criminals with badges in ALOT of cases. And its not just one bad apple type shit, its ALOT more than that. Camera phones and other video equip are only recently shining a light on the shit they have been doing forever. 

bUt WiThOuT tHe CoPs U bE dEaD!

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

bUt WiThOuT tHe CoPs U bE dEaD!

Well after they pass this new "common sense gun legislation" we will all be at the mercy of the police to protect us... And I dont know a whole lot of cops who like to put themselves in harms way so some of us will probably have to become criminals to do it... 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

One of my favorites.    Nothing is ever black and white.   These kids still have a mom today.   This woman took a horrific beating. 

3779CE24-A867-4F01-AF66-4AB1ABAD1ECA.jpeg

Omg they actually did what they are paid to do!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Omg they actually did what they are paid to do!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Not being a boot licker, but yeah for this woman and her kids, pretty AMAZING!!!!! 

who the fuck isn’t a hero for doing their jobs these days?   One snow storm all winter and they were calling the plow drivers heroes.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

yeah I dont think hero status is merited for doing what you are paid to do. 

Of course not.   Not teachers, nurses, fire fighters,  etc.  it’s your job.   Some random guys runs into burning building and drags a person out. Ok , you can be a hero. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Of course not.   Not teachers, nurses, fire fighters,  etc.  it’s your job.   Some random guys runs into burning building and drags a person out. Ok , you can be a hero. 

Most of the people who are cops and fireman will say that when they are called heros

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Correct

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

The more you post, the more fucked up shit you say.

Being a retard would be an upgrade for you.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Most of the people who are cops and fireman will say that when they are called heros

Why don’t you two dumbass bags of fuck comment on the OP or gtfo

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah someone who risks their life for someone else with no other incentive than to be a good person is a hero. Not a trained and paid professional. And I dont know who ever thought a teacher is a hero, must have been the teachers union that said that. 

• Like 1