Check your account email address ×

MC’s hero's at the Lincoln Project fought to kill the Pedo story

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have every confidence MC will address this directly  :lol: 

Well, to be fair all the trump haters/biden supporters are MIA now from this forum.  Out of 80 million biden voters, he is the only one on this forum.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Well, to be fair all the trump haters/biden supporters are MIA now from this forum.

who exactly is that because i don't recall seeing many Biden supporters and the ones i recall are still here with MC being the only American i can recall who loves him some Biden.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, to be fair all the trump haters/biden supporters are MIA now from this forum.  Out of 80 million biden voters, he is the only one on this forum.

Put any name in front of the D and he's onboard no questions asked. He's the perfect party puppet! Especially people like him who have a hard time remembering what day it is.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who exactly is that because i don't recall seeing many Biden supporters and the ones i recall are still here with MC being the only American i can recall who loves him some Biden.  

There are 80 million people who loved them some biden.  But I don't seem many helping mc answer any questions about how he is doing.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The dude in question (the pedophile) was good friends with John McCain, John Kasich and actually worked for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee at one time.  

Other tidbits about him.   Rosatom gave the Clinton Foundation $145 million to get access to US uranium.  :news:

In April 2019, Weaver signed a six-month $350,000 contract with a subsidiary of Rosatom, a Russian state corporation that specializes in nuclear energy, to lobby on “sanctions or other restrictions in the area of atomic (nuclear) energy, trade or cooperation involving in any way the Russian Federation”[16] and submitted FARA registration form.[17] However, after a report of the contract was published, Weaver cancelled the contract.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are 80 million people who loved them some biden.  But I don't seem many helping mc answer any questions about how he is doing.

There has never been many Biden supporters here outside MC so why would they be running to answer that.   Plenty here dislike Trump but disliking Trump does not mean one loves biden.  Fuck I can't stand Trump but voted for him because his policies were better for this country but I know many long time pubs who voted Biden because of Trump.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

There has never been many Biden supporters here outside MC so why would they be running to answer that.   Plenty here dislike Trump but disliking Trump does not mean one loves biden.  Fuck I can't stand Trump but voted for him because his policies were better for this country but I know many long time pubs who voted Biden because of Trump.  

If you have the audacity to vote for a candidate, be prepared to defend or condemn his actions.  It's called personal responsibility and it seems to be severely lacking in america right now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, voted against Trump not necessarily for Biden

Well they are some dumb mother fuckers who need to be kicked in the teeth.  In case no one has noticed, Washington could not care less aboutnthe general public.  Just keep their votes and from pounding on the gates.  7000 national guardsmen in Washington needed right now and razor wire around the capital because Biden is so well loved and got 80 million votes.  *sarc*.   I dont believe for a fucking minute that was the case.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well they are some dumb mother fuckers who need to be kicked in the teeth.  In case no one has noticed, Washington could not care less aboutnthe general public.  Just keep their votes and from pounding on the gates.  7000 national guardsmen in Washington needed right now and razor wire around the capital because Biden is so well loved and got 80 million votes.  *sarc*.   I dont believe for a fucking minute that was the case.

And barely a 40% approval rating