Check your account email address ×

Understanding Gun Violence In America...

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a trip dude....and not a real smart one.  The countries they compare us to are our peers.  We have issues and the sheer number of guns is a major reason.....hence the disproportionate number of lethal crime.

Im pretty smart man i do just fine and BTW i have fucking healthcare and a AR-15 and guess what i also have a fucking great job that i earned. :fool:  

Do you notice you are getting zero support here man i mean for fucks sake. One would think you could take a fucking hint even in your own damn thread.:hiding:

I like your zest but you seem pretty blinded by bullshit.

80% of the population is on a med to balance them so they can cope with life. 

Thats the problem today. My generation had Schlitz and Seagrams 7

bootstraps ya pussies.

Edited by Mainecat

22 minutes ago, oleroule said:

^ kirby

You know whats crazy...That is a $12,000 jacket:o no bullshit as she is talking about helping poor people. Anyone who has a $12,000 jacket is an asshole. :lol:

Edited by Wildcat

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

bootstraps ya pussies.

There is no doubt that you are on some sort of mind altering drug  considering your delusional posts

• Like 1

Okay let say they put a ban on guns?? So who's going to take them away the Police or the military so they are going to take them away from their brothers fathers and friends.:lol2:Ya right they will step right to the side of the gun owners. (Son the cop ) Hey dad give me your guns,,,, (Dad) Hey son go fuck yourself.. I gave you life I can take it away. (Son) Gotta go dad love ya!!  (Dad) Thats my boy!!:dirol:

:fuckoff:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Axys1 said:

Okay let say they put a ban on guns?? So who's going to take them away the Police or the military so they are going to take them away from their brothers fathers and friends.:lol2:Ya right they will step right to the side of the gun owners. (Son the cop ) Hey dad give me your guns,,,, (Dad) Hey son go fuck yourself.. I gave you life I can take it away. (Son) Gotta go dad love ya!!  (Dad) Thats my boy!!:dirol:

The same people that make Rangel pay the Millions he owes in tax?

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

It's never gonna happen.  Not sure why some think American's giving up their fire arms is ever gonna be "a thing".  And any attempt will tear this nation apart.

The phrases "over my dead body" and "...out of my cold, dead heads" will become a real life prophecy for many.  We will establish and organize a militia faster than anyone in history (including us).  

But like you said, "collection phase" will never get off the ground.  Law enforcement won't/can't support it.  The vast majority of the military will leave and take what they can to fight against the government.

Why hasn't a movie been made about this?  Maybe it hits a bit too close to home for the Hollywood libs....even they can't manage an ending where they'd win.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's never gonna happen.  Not sure why some think American's giving up their fire arms is ever gonna be "a thing".  And any attempt will tear this nation apart.

The phrases "over my dead body" and "...out of my cold, dead heads" will become a real life prophecy for many.  We will establish and organize a militia faster than anyone in history (including us).  

But like you said, "collection phase" will never get off the ground.  Law enforcement won't/can't support it.  The vast majority of the military will leave and take what they can to fight against the government.

Why hasn't a movie been made about this?  Maybe it hits a bit too close to home for the Hollywood libs....even they can't manage an ending where they'd win.

Its actually a great fucking idea for a good flick. Call it "The right to bear arms"  lol. Kinda walking dead without zombies..

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Its actually a great fucking idea for a good flick. Call it "The right to bear arms"  lol. Kinda walking dead without zombies..

Somewhere, somehow I'll bet a screenplay is in the works.  Maybe if Trump is elected they'll be allowed to film it.  Give all the libs plenty of sidewalk space to protest....they'll make sure it's a smash success by being the imbeciles they are.  Kinda like how we got Trump. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

And I am sure this flag will fly again!

Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words "Don't tread on me". The flag is named after American general and statesman Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was also used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie Flag.

In the old and new flag. 

2000px-Naval_Jack_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Don-T-Tread-On-Me-Wallpaper.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

never happen, Hollywood and it's heros can afford armed guards and like leftist poiticians they don't

think anyones life is worth as much as theirs.

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

never happen, Hollywood and it's heros can afford armed guards and like leftist poiticians they don't

think anyones life is worth as much as theirs.

its kinda funny they even let shit like walking dead on cable at that rate. they are walking around stabbing people in the eye lol and walking around with ar-15's. Dont see me parading my shit around in the streets.

Or like Zam said those fat guys who get all geared up and walk through the woods:wtf:

I might do that at my vacation property but im going to set up targets in my flip flops and shorts sit in a chair and shoot 600 yards. No gear needed

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

its kinda funny they even let shit like walking dead on cable at that rate. they are walking around stabbing people in the eye lol and walking around with ar-15's. Dont see me parading my shit around in the streets.

Or like Zam said those fat guys who get all geared up and walk through the woods:wtf:

I might do that at my vacation property but im going to set up targets in my flip flops and shorts sit in a chair and shoot 600 yards. No gear needed

How else can they sell the assault weapon narrative.  They want this type of violence being shown that way the libs know what assault weapons actually look like. LOL

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

bootstraps ya pussies.

Yeah says the generation that started the free love and general hippy era. :lol:

Your generation ruined this country but at least you got your money and can retire comfortably while the rest of us get to work for lower relative wages and pay alot more for a less valuable education. :bc:

You say bootstraps yet you want my generation to get free college. Make up your mind Abe. :lol:

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah says the generation that started the free love and general hippy era. :lol:

Your generation ruined this country but at least you got your money and can retire comfortably while the rest of us get to work for lower relative wages and pay alot more for a less valuable education. :bc:

You say bootstraps yet you want my generation to get free college. Make up your mind Abe. :lol:

I guess you would be happier with Putin then.

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I guess you would be happier with Putin then.

I'd be happier if you guys hadn't sucked up all the pensions for yourselves then cut them for the younger generations after you made sure you got yours. All our problems can be traced back to your generation. :bc:

Just now, GGNHL said:

I'd be happier if you guys hadn't sucked up all the pensions for yourselves then cut them for the younger generations after you made sure you got yours. All our problems can be traced back to your generation. :bc:

YEP

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

I have been voting Democrat most of my life blame the republicans for cutting unions, pensions etc.

Your generation is just a bunch of prescription drug lazy asses.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I agree. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

YEP

But you're to dumb to understand who's attacking the working class in this country while protecting and catering to the corporate elites and billion dollar corporations.  Your response epitomizes what's wrong with low-middle class workers sucking lapping up the R rhetoric.  You're anti union, anti pension, anti living wage, anti healthcare, anti family leave, anti education, etc yet you respond with 'YEP'.  

Look in the mirror......and you'll see what's wrong. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I have been voting Democrat most of my life blame the republicans for cutting unions, pensions etc.

Your generation is just a bunch of prescription drug lazy asses.

Yeah you voted for the Dems who helped Reagan push through all his trickle down economics and voted for the dem president Clinton who helped deregulate the banks and push through NAFTA. Thanks for fucking us MC. :bc:

And if we're so lazy why should we get free college? :lol: