Check your account email address ×

Mike Pence is gonna be "Obama rich"

26 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

He might be Obama's neighbor on "The Vineyard" when the book deals finalize. One more thing, why the big push for Trump's impeachment? Why so worried about him running again? He lost by 10 mil votes. :dunno:

Agreed on Pence. As far as Trump running again.... it doesn't matter as he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency again.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pence couldn't win nomination as county dog catcher.   He is done politically.   I'm not sure the conservative movement is treating him fairly but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Agreed on Pence. As far as Trump running again.... it doesn't matter as he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency again.

Maybe not but he sure could stick it to the GOP even 10x's worse than Ross Perot. 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

They said that first time

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

This isn't the first time. Biden won the same way Trump did 4 years ago. It was a vote against the other side.

And with this administration likely finishing under a hard left Harris, you'll see the same swing back right in 4 years.

I want someone down the middle, America needs someone down the middle.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

And with this administration likely finishing under a hard left Harris, you'll see the same swing back right in 4 years.

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Time will tell.

Yes it will.

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sure could. Could his ego take another loss?

I'm not sure he would be doing it to win.  Honestly I think he could just campaign against people and significantly hurt their chances in primaries or GE's.   He wouldn't even have to run.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Honestly Trump was more down the middle than any President we've had in a long, long time.   He took up traditional blue collar positions the dems use to have a stranglehold on and made them go the other way just to spite him.  War, Trade and Immigration Trump's stance was more historically dem than GOP.  3 pretty big issues just to name a few. 

I don't want someone down the middle with who is in Washington and especially if they are a lifer politician too.   The cesspool of lifetime politicians collaborate to help themselves not the American people.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

He might be Obama's neighbor on "The Vineyard" when the book deals finalize. One more thing, why the big push for Trump's impeachment? Why so worried about him running again? He lost by 10 mil votes. :dunno:

Trump was bad for anyone in the washington establishment.  ANYONE.  That is why they are pushing impeachment, they are worried as hell he might hurt them.

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly Trump was more down the middle than any President we've had in a long, long time.   He took up traditional blue collar positions the dems use to have a stranglehold on and made them go the other way just to spite him.  War, Trade and Immigration Trump's stance was more historically dem than GOP.  3 pretty big issues just to name a few. 

I don't want someone down the middle with who is in Washington and especially if they are a lifer politician too.   The cesspool of lifetime politicians collaborate to help themselves not the American people.

I don't disagree on Trump being more balanced than we have seen in a while. He just let his ego and his mouth (fingers on twitter) get in the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't disagree on Trump being more balanced than we have seen in a while. He just let his ego and his mouth (fingers on twitter) get in the way.

No doubt he could have managed his personality better but its also too bad America couldn't see the importance of what was accomplished and how he stood up for us more than any President in a long time and instead they focused on personality.   Yes he played a part but the left and MSM also completely exaggerated it.   Only way they could win.    

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

This is the problem with the fucking left and many on the right today, too worried about perception rather than the job he is doing.  He accomplished things in the 4 years then the last 3 couldn't.  His ego and mouth did not effect the way he did his job. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

I believe that his loss was his own fault. If he had taken Covid precautions a little more seriously (not talking full lockdown), and talked more about his accomplishments during the campaign, I think he could have won easily. The nastiness got old. 

The tactic of beating on Biden (during the debate for example), cost him I think. I was disappointed that he was not more respectful. 

The speech that lead up to the riots in Washington killed any chance of him getting elected in a future run for me (I did vote for him). There may have been some hanky panky in the election process, but the did not seem to be able to prove anything in court. At some point, you need to man up and understand that the other guy won. 

I think its wrong that he left early today. Should have stood up and greeted Biden, even if it hurt a little. Would have been good for his legacy. Now, he is just a sore loser. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I believe that his loss was his own fault. If he had taken Covid precautions a little more seriously (not talking full lockdown), and talked more about his accomplishments during the campaign, I think he could have won easily. The nastiness got old. 

The tactic of beating on Biden (during the debate for example), cost him I think. I was disappointed that he was not more respectful. 

The speech that lead up to the riots in Washington killed any chance of him getting elected in a future run for me (I did vote for him). There may have been some hanky panky in the election process, but the did not seem to be able to prove anything in court. At some point, you need to man up and understand that the other guy won. 

I think its wrong that he left early today. Should have stood up and greeted Biden, even if it hurt a little. Would have been good for his legacy. Now, he is just a sore loser. 

Those Covid restrictions that liberals called a “manufactured crisis “

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Catalina said:

If you go to a job for 4 years and have a few people constantly berating and flat out lying about you, would you stay and help your replacement?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Catalina said:

The problem with the court issue is he never lost a case on its merits but judges interpretation of how the case stood procedurally.   One judge even said they basically filed too late yet no SoL existed in this type of case.  I find it inexplicable that the SC said that Texas and the other states in the lawsuit didn't have standing when trying to protect how their state's voters voted.   Unreal.  

7 minutes ago, Catalina said:

correct on all accounts.  

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If you go to a job for 4 years and have a few people constantly berating and flat out lying about you, would you stay and help your replacement?

But, but, but it's tradition to stay and help............. Nope, here's the keys and my I.D. see ya later.

Edited by Jerry 976

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

correct on all accounts.  

When democrats act this way, you don't see them saying anything like "the nasitness got old"

Nancy Pelosi has done this shit for the last decade, yet she is able to convince her voters otherwise.   It's the difference between voters from the left and right.

• Like 2

The media destroyed any chance of him being reelected. Had they been SOMEWHAT OBJECTIVE when he decided to run and then took a stroll down memory lane when he was the talk of the town as a centrist dem there would have been no contest. His platform never really changed in 30 years other than a shift on abortion. Watch the interview with Oprah, she almost needed a sponge between her massive thighs for Christ sake.