Check your account email address ×

Proud boys outsmarted by hero cop.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I love the headline too!  "...lone black officer"

:lol: 

I love that you stayed home. 
I’m sure you just never got around to joining the fight.  Maybe you were on your way and tripped over your clown shoes on the way out the door.  🤡 

Maybe you realized this cop isn’t a Walmart greeter asking you to wear a mask. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I love that you stayed home. 
I’m sure you just never got around to joining the fight.  Maybe you were on your way and tripped over your clown shoes on the way out the door.  🤡 

Maybe you realized this cop isn’t a Walmart greeter asking you to wear a mask. 

I guess I wonder why you and you team of cowardly pussies weren't there to protect your house of gods?  Oh, that's right, you don't live in this country....you just obsess over it.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I guess I wonder why you and you team of cowardly pussies weren't there to protect your house of gods?  Oh, that's right, you don't live in this country....you just obsess over it.  :lol: 

Maybe you never got around to it. 

Maybe you never got around to it. 

I'm not going to the capital.  Actually, I never even knew about it.  I don't pay the kind of attention to US politics like you do.  :lol: Are you as pathetic as you want to be?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not going to the capital.  Actually, I never even knew about it.  I don't pay the kind of attention to US politics like you do.  :lol: Are you as pathetic as you want to be?

You’ll go to the capital in 2 years when it’s over and talk about “when you were at the capital. “. Much like you talked about “your time in the gulf”.  In the mid 90’s :taunt:

You’ll go to the capital in 2 years when it’s over and talk about “when you were at the capital. “. Much like you talked about “your time in the gulf”.  In the mid 90’s :taunt:

I've been.  It's a shithole surrounded by absolute eggplants.  Fitting.

Now, move on chubby.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trumpers are followers.  He just pleaded to their basic instincts. Shiny objects. 

This post has it all!  Irony, hypocrisy, idiocy, personal despair, loathing and a complete lack of self awareness to boot!

Nicely Done GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It not his Trump that in inspiring the "defense", it's American's hatred for the liberals.

Sorry if this hurts your feelings.

Is that why Repug’s have received more votes only once since 1988 in a nationwide election?  Once :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is that why Repug’s have received more votes only once since 1988 in a nationwide election?  Once :lol: 

WTF?  Please don't quote me with your absolute stupidity anymore.  It's really in your best interest to not do so anyway.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

He meant the gas station.

• Haha 1