Check your account email address ×

Vaccine is wonderful

f7ben

9 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

My wife got round one of Pfizer and got diarrhea for a week along with her arm swelling and turning pink. Her coworker got the same and ended up on the highway waiting for a ambulance for a anaphylactic reaction and lucky for her they got to her quickly. Nothing like a trip to the ER. I'm prone to reactions and carry a epipen so I'm waiting for the Johnson vaccine as Pfizer and Moderna are having the same reactions.

So with the new strain will they be getting another vaccine ready and like we already know will this need to be done every six months like the flu ?

Daaaamn ...

8 hours ago, ACE said:

Everyone I know that had it said it was milder than a cold. But even the common cold kills people 

It got me & a few others I know pretty good.

Then a few others I know had very mild symptoms. One is unhealthy as fuck too.

It's weird stuff...chinks made in a lab :flush:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Covid is a cold.  The common cold kills people every year. 

Cold is a corona virus - same class as Covid is. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're sicklier than a Somalian ditch dog

:lol:

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

My stupid SIL got the vaccine and was so proud. She developed a massive migraine 48hrs later and has had it ever since. She can’t work or do anything except suffer. What a fucking moron

Maybe if you stop talking to her the migraine will go away.  

• Haha 2

Wife got her shot. Less reaction than she gets from the yearly flu shot.  
Her arm was sore and she was tired the first day.  
on day two her arm was still sore but we went biking for two hours.  No other effects since.  

A doctor in Florida died two weeks after the vaccine . I’m surprised Ben didn’t make a fuss about that.  That’s one in 5 million giving the vaccine a survival rate of 99.9996. vs Covid at 98.3. 

Edited by revkevsdi

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m three bottles into some nice Chardonnay right now with the wife.  Planning on injecting her with my vaccine later tonight.

Is this the right thread for this?

Hope it,s not to late. According to a friend, anal works best.

15 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hope it,s not to late. According to a friend, anal works best.

She got my vaccine vaginally last night so, she's now protected on a number of maladies in addition to the dreaded COOOO-VIdZ!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

on day two her arm was still sore but we went biking for two hours.  No other effects since.  

A doctor in Florida died two weeks after the vaccine . I’m surprised Ben didn’t make a fuss about that.  That’s one in 5 million giving the vaccine a survival rate of 99.9996. vs Covid at 98.3. 

Why do you have to make up numbers?

Just now, f7ben said:

Why do you have to make up numbers?

Fun with a rhetorical!  I approve!

A fun side here:  The facilities my daughter worked at were ordered by the state to now lock "Cause of Death" reports in a file room separate from patient records.  Only the chief guru can access them now.

Sounds legit for sure.

6 members in my family so far have had both first and second shots.  Nothing but a bit of arm soreness from the first, and my sister had some body aches for two days after the second, but nothing that stopped her from daily activities.  Mix of Moderna and Pfizer.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Matt said:

6 members in my family so far have had both first and second shots.  Nothing but a bit of arm soreness from the first, and my sister had some body aches for two days after the second, but nothing that stopped her from daily activities.  Mix of Moderna and Pfizer.

I like hearing about the horror stories though. My husband’s brother’s wife’s sister in law’s kid......

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is she old sickly or both?

So this entire thread the same tards that support every main stream narrative support the vaccine. Well there's a knee slapping shocker :lol: