Check your account email address ×

Looking for Joel.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I love this argument. It's saying without saying that Trump supporters are stupid enough to be coaxed into committing crimes.

Some obviously are. That being said , how many stormed the capital? They definatly were.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I love this argument. It's saying without saying that Trump supporters are stupid enough to be coaxed into committing crimes.

they really are the dumbest people on the planet. Storming the capitol in this political climate with their cell phones on in their pockets and faces clearly visible (because they are anti maskers after all) :lol: what the fuck did they think would happen?????

It really is a special combination of abject ignorance and benign privilege never before seen. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they really are the dumbest people on the planet. Storming the capitol in this political climate with their cell phones on in their pockets and faces clearly visible (because they are anti maskers after all) :lol: what the fuck did they think would happen?????

It really is a special combination of abject ignorance and benign privilege never before seen. 

Their confrontations at the Walmarts probably gave them a false sense of confidence. :hdchr: :lol:

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Their confrontations at the Walmarts probably gave them a false sense of confidence. :hdchr: :lol:

Like you're some well to do Manhattanite.  :lol:   Bet you fit in with that crowd really well.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Spare me your liberaltarian crying.  I just LOL.

Oh lighten up Zam. No crying here. It's gonna be a beautiful day here! 45 degrees! Might as well be if it ain't gonna fucking snow!

Just now, Highmark said:

Like you're some well to do Manhattanite.  :lol:   Bet you fit in with that crowd really well.  

So called, "Libertarians"...so above it all yet...find themselves in the thick of it all day long.  How have they not shared their solution yet? A solid candidate? Oh, that's right...because everyone else is too stupid too understand them.  :lol: 

....and they can't figure out why they can't get any real movement going.

Just now, SSFB said:

Oh lighten up Zam. No crying here. It's gonna be a beautiful day here! 45 degrees! Might as well be if it ain't gonna fucking snow!

AHhh....mid 50's here and my buds are gonna hit the links.  They were unsuccessful in convincing me.  I think my clubs are dated.  You looking for a nice new set of sticks? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

AHhh....mid 50's here and my buds are gonna hit the links.  They were unsuccessful in convincing me.  I think my clubs are dated.  You looking for a nice new set of sticks? 

Don't need to replace anything in my bag other than possibly the wedges. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So called, "Libertarians"...so above it all yet...find themselves in the thick of it all day long.  How have they not shared their solution yet? A solid candidate? Oh, that's right...because everyone else is too stupid too understand them.  :lol: 

....and they can't figure out why they can't get any real movement going.

And yet the vast majority of them still cast votes for one of the 2 parties.  :lol:  

Just now, SSFB said:

Don't need to replace anything in my bag other than possibly the wedges. 

This may be the only statement I've ever read of yours that tells me you can play like a big dog.  LOL>  :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

And yet the vast majority of them still cast votes for one of the 2 parties.  :lol:  

And then bitch at everyone else for choosing "the lesser of two evils".  I don't get it but, I wish they'd stop.  It's a solid platform and I like it but, the followers are a mess.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It's 10% of the people at WalMart that ruin it for the rest. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

It's 10% of the people at WalMart that ruin it for the rest. :lol:

You should  visit some southern Walmarts. It's pretty amazing.  It's probably like, going to the Galapagos for research.  The Atlanta airport is the same. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You should  visit some southern Walmarts. It's pretty amazing.  It's probably like, going to the Galapagos for research.  The Atlanta airport is the same. 

2015 or so we flew to Houston and then drove to Galveston. Stopped at a WalMart on the south side of Houston. Never seen anything like it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

2015 or so we flew to Houston and then drove to Galveston. Stopped at a WalMart on the south side of Houston. Never seen anything like it. :lol:

My worst Walmart experience was in SD.   2nd worst ND.   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

January 6th proved that trumpers are just like the BLM bunch. Just a different square on the chess board. 

One and done.....hardly the same.

26 minutes ago, SSFB said:

some of our guys do work with NASA and go down to Huntsville Alabama for days at a time. Their Huntsville Walmart stories are always awesome. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I let the wife go inside....the entertainment in the parking lot is always a good time.