Check your account email address ×

Bush III

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll be gone from here months at a time and come back when I feel like it. :bc:

Look at all the ball slapping between the lil fella's...Dumbski and XLT :lmao: and cinder block is trying hard to get his lips in on the action :lol:

Psssst...Hey.......While you were gone for a month guess what??????

Posting increased!!!! :lol: Mr. I move the needle

32 minutes ago, hayward said:

enough of you guys had to run your cockholsters about this imbecile until it finally found it's way back here......

what a waste of O2

hey I read where the gop may have an obamacare replacement - everyone having access to health insurance. not coverage, access to coverage. what say you?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mad Dog is probably the most qualified person ever to run the DOD. He is impressive. The rest, I would agree are meh. 

Elections have consequences. Maybe Dem's should worry about why they are so out of touch with middle America and not about a cabinet that has not even had a chance to do anything but be nominated yet. Food for though for the losing team. Look how magnanimous I am. 

Mattis is fine and will be the voice of reason, Flynn on the other hand is the wild card.

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wire to wire

Dump has no chance

What a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you take up his offer to make a bet on the election? 

You have to give the guy credit for believing his horse was going to win, now I'm pretty positive that only other folks here that put there money where there mouth was Cappy and bohica......if there were any others forgive me for not seeing your bet with SR.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You have to give the guy credit for believing his horse was going to win, now I'm pretty positive that only other folks here that put there money where there mouth was Cappy and bohica......if there were any others forgive me for not seeing your bet with SR.

Having the courage to bet and having the courage to take the beating after your horse loses are two different things. Cut and running is cowardice. No one else did. Slinger stuck his chin out, MC (the old delusional shit probably still thinks she won to be honest) did, you did, ICE did. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Flynn is a retard. Mattis, will pistol whip his ass if he steps wrong.

Within the military hierarchy you would be 100% correct, but both men are outside of that hierarchy now and I could see Flynn running the NSA like a rogue group. 

Within the military hierarchy you would be 100% correct, but both men are outside of that hierarchy now and I could see Flynn running the NSA like a rogue group. 

He should be held accountable. He is the one pick I am worried about screwing something up. Hopefully he doesn't get confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good money doesn't bet on a fixed race. Just because the horse that wasn't supposed to win overcame that doesn't change the fact. You should know this. 

Fact two, Momo called the election correctly, Slope failed. 

Now bow to your Momo. :lol: 

:bc: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I give him zero credit! And I certainly don't need to place a bet to prove what I think is right or who my candidate is. That's some of the dumbest shit I've read around here lately and as we all know there's no shortage of dumb shit here.

Slope was trying to get everyone to "Pick a horse" about a year ago or more. Before we even knew who the major contenders were. :lol:Just because he hitched his horse real early to the crusty old vagina trying to make history doesn't make it any better.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Having the courage to bet and having the courage to take the beating after your horse loses are two different things. Cut and running is cowardice. No one else did. Slinger stuck his chin out, MC (the old delusional shit probably still thinks she won to be honest) did, you did, ICE did. 

SR stuck around after the election, he had a number of posts after the election. Not that I really give a fuck, but facts are facts and like facts :lol: 

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/profile/32-snowrider/&do=content&page=3

SR stuck around after the election, he had a number of posts after the election. Not that I really give a fuck, but facts are facts and like facts :lol: 

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/profile/32-snowrider/&do=content&page=3

Vince... Come on. You know what sticking around means. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yo fuck face - I was here for two weeks after the election and paid my bets.  Now STFU with your lil antics and lies....prepare to take a beating like the rest of the Dumpsters.  Your hypocrisy has already been highlighted on Wall Street and cabinet picks. :lol: 

What's the 'real' unemployment rate we will see on January 20th :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I give him zero credit! And I certainly don't need to place a bet to prove what I think is right or who my candidate is. That's some of the dumbest shit I've read around here lately and as we all know there's no shortage of dumb shit here.

Slope was trying to get everyone to "Pick a horse" about a year ago or more. Before we even knew who the major contenders were. :lol:Just because he hitched his horse real early to the crusty old vagina trying to make history doesn't make it any better.

The man went wire to wire and he put his money where his mouth was, and I respect any person that puts there money where there mouth is.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo fuck face - I was here for two weeks after the election and paid my bets.  Now STFU with your lil antics amd lies....prepare to take a beating like the rest of the Dumpsters.  Your hypocrisy has already been highlighted on Wall Street and cabinet picks. :lol: 

:wrong:

Don't talk about Economics with me. You have been embarrassed enough today. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yo fuck face - I was here for two weeks after the election and paid my bets.  Now STFU with your lil antics amd lies....prepare to take a beating like the rest of the Dumpsters.  Your hypocrisy has already been highlighted on Wall Street and cabinet picks. :lol: 

:lies: and more :lies: from Taintrider :flush: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Vince... Come on. You know what sticking around means. 

I can leave for a month anytime I want and will do so again :bc: 

People miss me and wanted me back :snack:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The man went wire to wire and he put his money where his mouth was, and I respect any person that puts there money where there mouth is.

He ran his mouth so much he left himself no choice. Any fool can make a bet!