Check your account email address ×

Bush III

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Dumpsters will have blood on their hands and the knowledge they are dumb enough to repeat history :snack:  Good read and breaks down his nominees....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/opinions/trump-dangerous-national-security-team-oppenheimer/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist

Trump team doomed to repeat Bush's mistakes

Donald Trump pressured to drop Flynn

Michael F. Oppenheimer is a clinical professor of Global Affairs at the NYU School of Professional Studies Center for Global Affairs and author of Pivotal Countries, Alternate Futures. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

(CNN)The Bush Administration's invasion of Iraq spotlighted four ingredients sufficient to produce a historic strategic blunder: an ill-informed and inexperienced President; advisors with single-minded agendas; a broken policy process; and a major external shock. The Trump Administration is well on its way towards supplying three of these, and the fourth -- a shock -- is inevitable, although its precise character has yet to reveal itself.

Michael F. Oppenheimer

Observers should stop looking for a Trump grand strategy, or speculating about the President-elect's policies towards particular countries or issues. Whatever attitudes he expresses about policy are skin deep, an incoherent, impulse-driven miscellany of ethno-nationalism, isolationism, and an infatuation with authoritarian rulers who he views as partners in deal making.

Absent any workable strategic concept, the style will be transactional, similar to Obama's but without the current President's informed pragmatism and instinctive caution. Relations with our major adversaries will be governed by Trump's inflated estimates of his prowess as deal-maker, then by humiliation and a dangerous sense of betrayal when partners fail to deliver.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Elections have consequences. Deal with it. 

And you'll be backpedalling when your boy gets us into another war :snack:Impressive cabinet :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you'll be backpedalling when your boy gets us into another war :snack:Impressive cabinet :lol: 

Mad Dog is probably the most qualified person ever to run the DOD. He is impressive. The rest, I would agree are meh. 

Elections have consequences. Maybe Dem's should worry about why they are so out of touch with middle America and not about a cabinet that has not even had a chance to do anything but be nominated yet. Food for though for the losing team. Look how magnanimous I am. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mad Dog is probably the most qualified person ever to run the DOD. He is impressive. The rest, I would agree are meh. 

Elections have consequences. Maybe Dem's should worry about why they are so out of touch with middle America and not about a cabinet that has not even had a chance to do anything but be nominated yet. Food for though for the losing team. Look how magnanimous I am. 

You'll have to defend the indefensible.....being a Dumpster.  Can't wait to witness the constant hypocrisy :lol: 

You were a Bernout because Goldman Sachs and Wall Street were bad......now look at his cabinet :lmao: You've been gut hooked like Doe Dumber and friends :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You'll have to defend the indefensible.....being a Dumpster.  Can't wait to witness the constant hypocrisy :lol: 

You were a Bernout because Goldman Sachs and Wall Street were bad......now look at his cabinet :lmao: You've been gitmhooked like Doe Dumber and friends :lol: 

What language are you speaking in? 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Im surprised you haven't been committed to a nut house yet.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If only you were more clever, it might not be as sad... Too bad. 

What kind of pussy runs off after his candidate loses? Where is your spine? 

Yo lil fella....never ran off....was around here afte the election and will continue to come and go.  This place is so full of stupid fucks and spineless pussies like you and buss.....I'm not gonna be on here all the time.

You can enjoy your intellectual equivalents like Doe Dumber :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo lil fella....never ran off....was around here afte the election and will continue to come and go.  This place is so full of stupid fucks and spineless pussies like you and buss.....I'm not gonna be on here all the time.

Wire to wire? Is that what you were trying to say?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You dipshit...you ran off with your tail between your legs. Spineless troll

I'll be gone from here months at a time and come back when I feel like it. :bc: 

Look at all the ball slapping between the lil fella's...Dumbski and XLT :lmao: and cinder block is trying hard to get his lips in on the action :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lies:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll be gone from here months at a time and come back when I feel like it. :bc: 

Look at all the ball slapping between the lil fella's...Dumbski and XLT :lmao: and cinder block is trying hard to get his lips in on the action :lol: 

:lies: