Check your account email address ×

I’m disappointed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, hayward said:

-4,435 reputation.

By all means, continue on with your waste of time here.  No one's listening. :lol:

Perfect!  :lol: Just a bunch of preteen angry girl shit posted over and over again

1 hour ago, hayward said:

-4,435 reputation.

By all means, continue on with your waste of time here.  No one's listening. :lol:

Don’t diss that Rep. I earned it. A couple of butthurt Trumpanzies worked tirelessly on that. They really lost it when I started listing Trump’s lies. A couple of them only slept for 4 hours per night so they could continue finding my old posts. Momo was one of them, I’m sure you respect him. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t diss that Rep. I earned it. A couple of butthurt Trumpanzies worked tirelessly on that. They really lost it when I started listing Trump’s lies. A couple of them only slept for 4 hours per night so they could continue finding my old posts. Momo was one of them, I’m sure you respect him. 

The fact they even reference shows how inept they are :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The fact they even reference shows how inept they are :lol: 

It’s very important to some of them. When someone dedicates 20 hours per day to changing a rep on a sled page it’s not quite living rent free 24/7 in their head but it’s close. 

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If they were black - they’d been shot. 

I always knew you were racist. 

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

The left side of protesters go after Target stores and small businesses, you think your elected officials give a shit?  Those clowns burned down their own neighborhoods.  Guaranteed the congressmen and senators representing those areas slept through all that BS as it happened.

This group took it right to Washington... right to Pelosi's office.  The guy should have taken a shit on her desk and smiled for the camera.  Elected officials definitely will remember this.

If I were to support a protest it would be down in Washington.  Just say'n.   

There’s nothing to heavily pillage and sell later down there though. Note how much of that happened. 

He for sure missed the boat by not taking a shit somewhere in her office though.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I always knew you were racist. 

There’s nothing to heavily pillage and sell later down there though. Note how much of that happened. 

He for sure missed the boat by not taking a shit somewhere in her office though.  

Another dumb take from a Donny Deplorable :lol: 

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

The left side of protesters go after Target stores and small businesses, you think your elected officials give a shit?  Those clowns burned down their own neighborhoods.  Guaranteed the congressmen and senators representing those areas slept through all that BS as it happened.

This group took it right to Washington... right to Pelosi's office.  The guy should have taken a shit on her desk and smiled for the camera.  Elected officials definitely will remember this.

If I were to support a protest it would be down in Washington.  Just say'n.   

Spot on.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

nullandvoid

There, a new username for you.  It's perfect!  Thank me later.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

All the local elected Dems taking up the BLM narrative .   Complete fucktards.  They shot and killed a protester.  What more would you of liked to see happen?   

Since you asked 

75B6BBD2-99BB-495F-8461-F3C1B3211249.png