Check your account email address ×

Asking MC what does interfering in the election mean??

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Should be pretty easy to release they have that made them come to the conclusion that russia hacked podestas gmail account.  Trumps admin, republican legislators and democrat legislators are all calling for the info to be released.

It probably would but why give up national security secrets to appease of bunch of fake news believing retards?  Besides, you wouldn't believe it anyway.  

:lmao:

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

CIA, NSA, FBI...17 intelligence agencies all saying the same thing?  Come on 

The 17 agencies thing was proven to be nothing but hear say and yes .....the CIA and NSA lie nearly 100% of the time to the public

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It probably would but why give up national security secrets to appease of bunch of fake news believing retards?  Besides, you wouldn't believe it anyway.  

They got nothing.  Trump will have his people check into it and let the public decide if russia hacked it.....  What is so secret about hacking into a gmail account????  Why won't obama release his info.....  Cause he doesn't have any linking russia to podesta emails.  Go to gmail and enter email and type password and you have are in nothing secret about that.

22 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I doubt it.  Not everything is a massive conspiracy.  Some things are just exactly as they seem.

Exactly. That's why it's easy to see this whole it's Russia thing is a giant lie of misinformation. 

Pizzagate has more proof of evidence than "RussiaGate". 

14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What are they saying?  "Somebody" wishing those organizations believes the Russians are behind giving up email correspondence?  "Somebody"?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What "national security secrets" would need to be given up?  How we traced these "hacks" back to the Russians?  How is investigative techniques that every  1st world nation has a "secret"?

The answer is, there is absolutely no proof in fact at all to implicate anybody definitively.  And even if there was....to what purpose?  They exposed emails?  Wow.  

Can you tards pick one theory to blame on the epic loss of the Dem party.  Let's focus on one at a time.  But then again, I feel as though there will be no end as to whom and what to blame coming from the left.  Weird because the answer can be found within the accusers own party.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll take Assange word over any of those agencies as to the source of the leaks. 

Proven liars: 

DNC

CIA

FBI

Hillary Clinton

CNN

Washington Post

New York Times

Never once been proven untrue:

Julian Assange

Wikileaks

Gee, I wonder who I'd trust more. :nuts:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Proven liars: 

DNC

CIA

FBI

Hillary Clinton

CNN

Washington Post

New York Times

Julian Assange

Wikileaks

I've been saying the same all along. Put Snowden on the list of those who don't lie as well

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Proven liars: 

DNC

CIA

FBI

Hillary Clinton

CNN

Washington Post

New York Times

Julian Assange

Wikileaks

You forgot Obama

Just now, f7ben said:

anything to distract from just how much corruption the emails exposed ....anything....even WW3

Odds on this entire lie of a government blowing it all up before allowing Trump to be sworn in? 50/50? 

Latest rumor? Jeb Bush elected by Congress after the EC throws in the towel not giving Trump 270. 

At least if it is the end I'm grateful I'm not some lost soul atheist. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

I take it none of you guys were around during Watergate? This is much worse because it involves a foreign country.

I agree, this completely corrupt DNC/main stream media/government agency lie is way worse than Watergate. So bad they'll try to start WW3 rather than admit they've been exposed as the frauds they are. 

History is littered with dipshits like you looking the other way too. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

seems funny the nsa and the head of overseeing all intelligence agencies doesnt agree with your assessment

• Like 1