Check your account email address ×

Democrats are the biggest twats they have to inject race and gender into everything

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You mean like the republicans having to rely on bizarre conspiracy theories in order to raise money?  

Try to stay on topic even if it hurts you to admit you think your heros bullshit is insane .

And again not all of the bitching about the election is crazy talk . A lot is bullshit . 

Enough to over turn anything no but bullshit none the less 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Some run for office supporting racists...

40125541-8B8A-4E87-ADE8-CC787A025A8F.jpeg

Your racist hero’s.

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

"(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

"(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery,

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2021 at 7:26 AM, BadaBing444 said:

Wow, I can’t believe these fools are running our Govt!  This Country is fucked!

Believe it. I tried to tell them what was coming but their TDS prevented them believing that.

Now that the U.S. has gone back liberal, our Moron in charge up here will be back to saying peoplekind, and a whole host of sheep altering words, you can guarantee it.