Check your account email address ×

Fresh start for the new year

ckf

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Lose elections? 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know.  Just trying to get somebody to clarify who they are labeling.  I guess I didn't think it would be that difficult.  

My bad.

It's not hard at all. Why would I bother to type the names when all you have to do is open your eyes?

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

If you believe that's what made him lose there's no hope for you.

It didn't help his cause for some. I said early last summer that I didn't think he would get re elected if he continued to down play the virus.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just name three?

Go for it...

Just now, ckf said:

It didn't help his cause for some. I said early last summer that I didn't think he would get re elected if he continued to down play the virus.

Go for it...

I don't want to debate who you (or Frenchy) name.  I'm just curious who you think they are.

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Go for it...

At least he admitted the virus was here....dems wanted people to go out and celebrate remember...

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

At least he admitted the virus was here....dems wanted people to go out and celebrate remember...

He admitted that he was down playing it. :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

He admitted that he was down playing it. :lol:

Yup. But you don't remember dems calling him a racist for stopping flights and not to listen to him and get out and Celebrate?

Its funny how easily that is forgotten....and then all of a sudden they cared....to this day dems states are far more a mess than republican states. Cuomo should be shot for what he did.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yup. But you don't remember dems calling him a racist for stopping flights and not to listen to him and get out and Celebrate?

Its funny how easily that is forgotten....and then all of a sudden they cared....to this day dems states are far more a mess than republican states. Cuomo should be shot for what he did.

That would be false.  But who cares about facts.  Stay in your lane......Canada :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That would be false.  But who cares about facts.  Stay in your lane......Canada :lmao: 

Shut the fuck to you stupid twat.  He’s correct.

Dunning Kriger chinless just going nuts in here telling others to “stay in their lane”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

What it boils down to is they don't agree with your position, therefore you are a stupid mother fucker. :lol:

Sounds pretty much exactly what the libs do on here too. 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Take a chill pill you fucking Midget. I really am getting tired of the hostility around here.

Why all the hostility? 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I can name a few for sure.  But I'm more curious as to who you classify as a "Trumper".

Anyone who disagrees with their political/moral views in the very least. 

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

You are trying to shift the discussion. We were talking about Trump's actions.
Keep in mind that Ivoted for the jackass because I thought he was the better option. Both sucked, but Trump sucked a little less in my mind, lol

Just now, ckf said:

Keep in mind that I voted for the jackass because I thought he was the better option. Both sucked, but Trump sucked a little less in my mind, lol

Coulda fooled me. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Sounds pretty much exactly what the libs do on here too. 

Why all the hostility? 

Anyone who disagrees with their political/moral views in the very least. 

I'm just fucking around with Z and he knows it. No hostility :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Keep in mind that Ivoted for the jackass because I thought he was the better option. Both sucked, but Trump sucked a little less in my mind, lol

I'm not shifting anything. The fact is alot of democrats are unstable by their actions. You can't say the same about Republicans and thats a fact.

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Name a state that is per capita as fucked as say even Michigan, and Republican led. 

Looks like there are 4 red states worse than MI - SBYL 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109011/coronavirus-covid19-death-rates-us-by-state/

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I'm not shifting anything. The fact is alot of democrats are unstable by their actions. You can't say the same about Republicans and thats a fact.

:lmao: 

B7BBCE31-40F1-4B73-911C-5A8E928FF35D.jpeg

9 hours ago, Dave said:

A few guys mustve wanted me back...I was sitting in a warm up shack having some drinks last night and out of the blue I got some texts that I was back on fs....I emailed ckf to confirm. :lol:

Welcome back.:bc: