Check your account email address ×

Shipping Alot of Pellets..Good Sign

It’s not a sign of production or consumption per se......shipping was so fucked up this summer that they are playing catch-up. We had 3-4 months worth sitting in the ground up here because of how fucked up the railroad was 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not a sign of production or consumption per se......shipping was so fucked up this summer that they are playing catch-up. We had 3-4 months worth sitting in the ground up here because of how fucked up the railroad was 

Ahhh got ya.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are you back working? 

I noticed the railroad that goes through town has about 2 miles worth of tankers lined up on a side track just over the border in NH. They must be getting ready to move some fuel soon.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I noticed the railroad that goes through town has about 2 miles worth of tankers lined up on a side track just over the border in NH. They must be getting ready to move some fuel soon.

Probably as soon as the price goes through the roof in another month or so. 

• Haha 1

Firearm and ammo company’s are already forecasting that they will be behind on production and will not be able to “catch up” until maybe sometime in 2022, if sales keep at this rate. 

I was in Rural King at the gun counter getting my trail permits Thursday. You can’t even get 5.56 ammo hardly (and certainly not at Rural King) and they sold two super cheap/shitty/off brand AR 5.56 rifles while I was there for twice what these rifles would have sold for less than a year ago. The only ammo they even had on the shelf was a few boxes of off brand 12ga shells. 

As far as my side of the automotive world goes, we are still chugging along. If Bunker Joe gets his mandatory 4-6 week lock down though, shit is going to hit the fan. Suppliers are struggling to keep up due to lack of material and work force. Assembly plants are also struggling with work force levels. It’s too easy to fake a cold and sit at home with full pay for two weeks.