Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas to me!!!

yami123

45 minutes ago, bussman said:

Do it

I thought about it but my car is paid for and I'm thinking I'll keep my car and the jeep. That means 1 decent car and a new one with no car payment for quite some time which will also lead to some extra cash for a new sled in the near future. Been eyeing some leftover Cat 800's I can't believe how much cheaper they are compared to the others. 

On 12/16/2016 at 10:57 PM, yami123 said:

Won the new Jeep Cherokee in a raffle at work today. 10,000 tickets were sold I bought 3. Couldn't believe it when I got the call. Picked it up tonight. I like it a lot. Does very well in the snow :bc: Happy Friday!!

Snapchat-1799278365094428960.jpg

Congratulations, Yami123!

That's awesome news.

Enjoy! :bc:

8 minutes ago, yami123 said:

I thought about it but my car is paid for and I'm thinking I'll keep my car and the jeep. That means 1 decent car and a new one with no car payment for quite some time which will also lead to some extra cash for a new sled in the near future. Been eyeing some leftover Cat 800's I can't believe how much cheaper they are compared to the others. 

Congrats on the Jeep :bc:

On the bold,  there is a reason for that....

:acs:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Cat is the Mopar of snowmobiling with Poo not far behind.

23 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Congrats, that's awesome. :bc: just gotta do something about those stupid headlights. :lol: 

Anyone with a fuckin stupid ass looking, POS Silver ado ,  with square wheel well openings, Shouldn't be talking shit to anyone else about how their vehicle looks 

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Congrats on the Jeep :bc:

On the bold,  there is a reason for that....

:acs:

:true:

Nice win Josh.  

My mom leases a Cheerokee Limited v6 4x4.  She loves it 

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Anyone with a fuckin stupid ass looking, POS Silver ado ,  with square wheel well openings, Shouldn't be talking shit to anyone else about how their vehicle looks 

Wow. I see nothing's changed with you. I wasn't talking shit, it was a joke, but I would expect that to go right over your big head.

On 12/16/2016 at 6:57 PM, yami123 said:

Won the new Jeep Cherokee in a raffle at work today. 10,000 tickets were sold I bought 3. Couldn't believe it when I got the call. Picked it up tonight. I like it a lot. Does very well in the snow :bc: Happy Friday!!

Snapchat-1799278365094428960.jpg

Congrats Josh.  That's a very nice Christmas Gift.  Merry Christmas.  

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:true:

Nice win Josh.  

My mom leases a Cheerokee Limited v6 4x4.  She loves it 

Thanks Jay. I like it a lot more then I thought I would for sure just wish it had the v6. It's obviously night and day better then anything I've owned in the snow and for that reason I'm going to hang onto it and decide to buy an lifetime warranty :bc:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That's awesome dude!

Thanks man :bc:

1 hour ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Congrats Josh.  That's a very nice Christmas Gift.  Merry Christmas.