Check your account email address ×

Things that no longer matter to republicans.

• ActionfigureJoe changed the title to Things that no longer matter to republicans.
14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The national debt

Working for your money

Stopping the Obama era corporate bailouts 

These things never mattered to the GOP. They were just talking points and campaign slogans. There are two or three the the house and two or three in the Senate that care. The rest are full of shit. There are any democrats that care. 

do you care? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps presidency shows the debt doesn't matter, or at least for those who drank his koolaid. But now all of a sudden it will be an issue.  

Worst part is voters like you don’t hold them accountable.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Worst part is voters like you don’t hold them accountable.  

vs voters like you who vote for terrible candidates who would spend just as much and fuck you in the wallet SMH.   your not smart or special.  I've been clear that I have not been proud of a vote I have made since I voted for Perot in 92.  But both sides send a shit sammich to the polls every election.   Best candidate since Perot was actually Romney.   Gore, Bush 2,  McCain, trump, Biden, CLinton 2.0 were all complete shit and anyone who was proud of votes for them should kill themselves to quote Bhent.  Biden may be a better human being than Trump but an absolute terrible choice for president.      

I will give you credit,  you are consistent in your support of absolute terrible people and hceerlead them no different than a Trump culter.  Both of you are brain dead.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

vs voters like you who vote for terrible candidates who would spend just as much and fuck you in the wallet SMH.   your not smart or special.  I've been clear that I have not been proud of a vote I have made since I voted for Perot in 92.  But both sides send a shit sammich to the polls every election.   Best candidate since Perot was actually Romney.   Gore, Bush 2,  McCain, trump, Biden, CLinton 2.0 were all complete shit and anyone who was proud of votes for them should kill themselves to quote Bhent.  Biden may be a better human being than Trump but an absolute terrible choice for president.      

I will give you credit,  you are consistent in your support of absolute terrible people and hceerlead them no different than a Trump culter.  Both of you are brain dead.  

Nice diatribe.  When the smoke clears - you’re a MAGA :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He really isn’t though. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No he’s not. 

He can bitch, moan, and berate Donny all he wants but he voted for him twice.  Just like racer, sleeper, Woolie, snake, etc.....what’s the difference?  When the rubber meets the road there is none.  Criticizing Donny on a forum doesn’t really matter....his actions at the ballot box do.  

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He can bitch, moan, and berate Donny all he wants but he voted for him twice.  Just like racer, sleeper, Woolie, snake, etc.....what’s the difference?  When the rubber meets the road there is none.  Criticizing Donny on a forum doesn’t really matter....his actions at the ballot box do.  

The idiocy of weak minds when met with identity politics displayed right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Lol again the self awareness is astonishing . 

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sure his votes for Trump had zero to do with a love of Trump but a disgust for Clinton and Biden