Check your account email address ×

Outdoors: Hubbardston 20-point buck is envy of hunting community

• Platinum Contributing Member

When 88-year-old deer processor Bruce Symonds called and told me I needed to see a locally harvested buck, I knew it was special. Symonds sees deer every day throughout the season and seldom shares this degree of excitement. Turns out that John Frederico’s Hubbardston buck is one of the most spectacularly racked bucks taken in Massachusetts this year. While a 10-pointer brings hunters a sense of awe to appreciative deer hunters, Frederico's buck had grown an incredible 20-points.

Outdoors: Hubbardston 20-point buck is envy of hunting community (telegram.com)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PC260986.thumb.JPG.0e01e370f319832b74fc3805df9c2ade.JPG

That buck sucks. Fuck that buck!! 

Lousy drop tine, non-typical piece of shit. Looks like the fukker got run over by that CAT BOBCAT!! 

I think that rack sucks. 

Now THIS is a rack !!! Took pics of me when I registered it!! LMAO!! Beautiful, symmetrical, typical trophy rack, shot by a " WORLD CLASS HUNTER ". 

That's right...................Uncle Znotty....get used to it!!!

Edited by Guest

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lousy drop tine, non-typical piece of shit. Looks like the fukker got run over by that CAT BOBCAT!! 

I think that rack sucks. 

Now THIS is a rack !!! Took pics of me when I registered it!! LMAO!! Beautiful, symmetrical, typical trophy rack, shot by a " WORLD CLASS HUNTER ". 

Is that a poached deer ?? 

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

When 88-year-old deer processor Bruce Symonds called and told me I needed to see a locally harvested buck, I knew it was special. Symonds sees deer every day throughout the season and seldom shares this degree of excitement. Turns out that John Frederico’s Hubbardston buck is one of the most spectacularly racked bucks taken in Massachusetts this year. While a 10-pointer brings hunters a sense of awe to appreciative deer hunters, Frederico's buck had grown an incredible 20-points.

Outdoors: Hubbardston 20-point buck is envy of hunting community (telegram.com)

Nice story. Big one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think that rack sucks. 

That's a nice one. Where's the pic with you with the deer?

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

That's a nice one. Where's the pic with you with the deer?

A guy at the check-station took a snap shot. I never got a copy. I can take one in my garage, if you really wanna' see me that bad.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'm always curious to what people look like that post. Why are you scared to post a pic next to that buck?

Where did you get that anyway? 

LMAO!! The only thing you're gonna see is sunglasses and a CABELA'S FLEECE BALACLAVA in MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP!!!   :lmao::lmao::lmao:

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have REASONS. Please shut up.  

Come on...it’s easy..my one and only buck shot on my buddy’s property a few years back. I had been hunting everyday and he had seen this buck and said since I hadn’t shot one  I could take it. He came into a food plot about 100 yards away and I was able to drop him...ended up being a 5 point and he tasted Damn good! 👍🏼🇺🇸

BA417D61-45C2-41B2-B418-9BB2963317C8.thumb.jpeg.a69d9ef2519756b0fb6f98664b6d650d.jpeg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think that rack sucks. 

So you fucked it to death ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Food plots are the rage. Pure sportsmanship to cultivate an acre of deer bait and sit in a blind. That's what I call hunting!

It was his property and his blind...if you want cry about it I’ll give you his number... now post pictures of yourself in your buckskins carrying your long bow. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I have a deer trail about 20 yds from my living room. Lol. Too bad not a hunter. Usually just moms and kids though. Some years the bears use it too. Some yuge bears.

I have millions of pics, this from this year walking down my road, in my yard, etc.

Edit in: oops, 1st pic muddy fox running by the house. We have many of those too. Many babies this year.

8451F502-9F2B-4997-B0DF-D725A64B8105.jpeg

140C76D8-F762-439F-B3AE-1CF10A7836D4.jpeg

B368BF0C-0DB4-4640-9726-2D62AA9812A1.jpeg

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was his property and his blind...if you want cry about it I’ll give you his number... now post pictures of yourself in your buckskins carrying your long bow. 

Never parked my ass at a plot and never baited. But hey, you got a deer and can tell the story any way you want.