Check your account email address ×

Polaris 550 EVO??

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I just got my daughter a used 2018 Poo 600 indy for $5500 her last sled was a 600 Edge X 2003 and she will not part with it.  

He isnt buying anything 

54 minutes ago, The One said:

U have no power you own nothing LMMFAO 

Yes, I have a massive estate, you have NOTHING!! No BROADS!!! NO MONEY!! NO PROPERTY!!!! YOU ARE WEAK!!! YOU HAVE NO POWER!!  I " OWN " YOU!! I "OWN "you WITH POWER!!!!      

54 minutes ago, The One said:

STFU DOOGIE !!!

KEV, " OWNS " you bigly!! He OWNS YOU WITH POWER!!!

He posted his pic, with his nice wife!!!!   THAT IS MASSIVE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD NOT STAND UP TO HIM!!! 

HE SLAMMED YOU WITH POWER OWNAGE.......TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid quueeer, you asked for pics.......and you got them!!!!  YOU FUKKIN DOPE YOU GOT OWNED!!!!!  

On 12/23/2020 at 7:53 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody know anything about this? Is it small, or what?

'I just want something to goof around the farm, or maybe some nearby trails or ice-fishin'.  

I bought one for my son. We haven’t been able to Ride it yet. It’s basically a 550 fan with a limited cdi and shorter shocks

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I have a massive estate, you have NOTHING!! No BROADS!!! NO MONEY!! NO PROPERTY!!!! YOU ARE WEAK!!! YOU HAVE NO POWER!!  I " OWN " YOU!! I "OWN "you WITH POWER!!!!      

KEV, " OWNS " you bigly!! He OWNS YOU WITH POWER!!!

He posted his pic, with his nice wife!!!!   THAT IS MASSIVE OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD NOT STAND UP TO HIM!!! 

HE SLAMMED YOU WITH POWER OWNAGE.......TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid quueeer, you asked for pics.......and you got them!!!!  YOU FUKKIN DOPE YOU GOT OWNED!!!!!  

You do not own the.place !!! LIAR !!  

3 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

av8dOvM_700b.jpg

2 hours ago, The One said:

I see the gays are still at it!!!  Hey, just because they're gay, doesn't mean they don't fight!! :gfight: 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I bought one for my son. We haven’t been able to Ride it yet. It’s basically a 550 fan with a limited cdi and shorter shocks

Yeah, I looked into it. All sold-out around here. Problem is, I don't wanna' tie-up 8500-9000 on a Indy 550 that I will mostly use banging around my trails on the farm, or only using a few times on some local trails, 15-25 mins. away. Txs.   :bc:

7 hours ago, The One said:

OMG!!! You got called a HOCKEY PUCK!!!  You just got " OWNED " by Badger, the MEAT  MAN!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!   :owned:

7 hours ago, The One said:

Looks like the MEAT MAN ain't too happy with you!!   Are you gonna' stand up to him, or are you gonna wimper away????  

I say you're gonna do a quick song and dance, and run from the MEAT, 'cause you're a faggot  :hay:, and you're afraid of the MEAT MAN!!    

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Looks like the MEAT MAN ain't too happy with you!!   Are you gonna' stand up to him, or are you gonna wimper away????  

I say you're gonna do a quick song and dance, and run from the MEAT, 'cause you're a faggot  :hay:, and you're afraid of the MEAT MAN!!    

That's ur gig MALL COP HOMO  !!!

Just now, The One said:

That's ur gig MALL COP HOMO  !!!

Nope, even the " MEAT MAN " knows you're the " SITE-FAG " !!!   They just like the entertainment, but they all know you're SOME KIND of a faggot!!!!!    What 16 year old guy with a supposed girlfriend, monitors a 73 year old guy's posts, 24/7????

Tell EVERYBODY  why 90% of your posts ................ARE ME!!!!!! 

It's all there on my profile, showing how you access it, 24/7!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

In your business you run towards the meat.

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, even the " MEAT MAN " knows you're the " SITE-FAG " !!!   They just like the entertainment, but they all know you're SOME KIND of a faggot!!!!!    What 16 year old guy with a supposed girlfriend, monitors a 73 year old guy's posts, 24/7????

Guess what ! You not buying a sled , you do not own the dump u live in nor the land LMMFAO , ITS easy to find out who owns what and pays the taxes !!! Ur a fucking LIAR !!! LMMFAO UR ALL TALK NOTHING MORE !!!

20 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Pulling a snotty.

You have till January 1/ 2021 to buy the new sled.

Will need pics, sled with Mr. Plow jacket and right shoe on seat, in front of your truck with 3 johnsreds on the ground.

If you don't complete the task then you agree to being named biggest lying mooch of all time FS.COM history.

Will admit Ben was right and pay him his $25000.

Make it happen!

Tik toc times a wastin!

BIGGEST LYING MOOCH!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you working at the mall today ? Merry Christmas you old senile bag licker !!! Hoping ur lump of coal is bigger than last Christmas!!! 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

In your business you run towards the meat.

Nope, doesn't count....too late and COPYING!!! You lose.  

2 hours ago, The One said:

Guess what ! You not buying a sled , you do not own the dump u live in nor the land LMMFAO , ITS easy to find out who owns what and pays the taxes !!! Ur a fucking LIAR !!! LMMFAO UR ALL TALK NOTHING MORE !!!

Hey faggot, if I don't own this place then tell whoever does own it to pay the fukkin taxes, 'cause I'm spendin' a ton here. 

Now, go suck another Mulatto Meat Stick.  :bigfinger: 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Tik toc times a wastin!

BIGGEST LYING MOOCH!

1 hour ago, The One said:

Are you working at the mall today ? Merry Christmas you old senile bag licker !!! Hoping ur lump of coal is bigger than last Christmas!!! 

Is there a reason that I'm your whole life? I mean really!! I could see if I was like 33, still lifting, and my broad pics were recent. But 73 1/2 , overweight, and my broad pics are from the 80s !!!! LMMFAO!! 

Hey, whatever floats your boat!!  

If an old, fat guy from NH has you on-line 24/7 ...so be it, who am I to judge!!   

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggot, if I don't own this place then tell whoever does own it to pay the fukkin taxes, 'cause I'm spendin' a ton here. 

Stop lying  !!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You do not own the place !!!