Check your account email address ×

Polaris 550 EVO??

On 12/24/2020 at 7:48 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, it's got reduced heights. It would actually still work for me around the farm though, and even some trail work. For $5900.00, I thought if I just use it upback, it would be worth it. It has the same engine 550 engine, but is speed-governed.

Actually, I settled on just a regular Indy 550, however they are not cheap! Inventory is getting bought up. From what I can gather, and I could be totally wrong,,,,,,sleds are selling fast. 

I had to surf around to find what I wanted. Nothing around here. 

That having been said.............do I want to tie up about 8500-9000 dollars in a new sled , that I am probably not going to use that much.

The only person that I have sledded with has a place in Pittsburg. Yes it was great sledding up there, but I can not make it up there.

So, that leaves me going  on local trails, which is fine, but the thought of breaking down two miles in the woods on some trail, where I might not know where I am, and trying to walk out at 4:30 in the near dark, doesn't sound too good to me.

Also, if I break down I don't have anybody in this area to go back and tow it out. 

So, that's the dilemma. I'll probably just register the quad, and use it in Bear Brook, Pawtuckaway, and maybe try to get on some other lakes for some ice-fishing.  

That's right, FAGGOT!! That's why I can buy and sell YOU!!!! It's idiots like you that tie up thousands of dollars and end up losing a ton of money. See faggot, that's the difference between you and me, you suck dick, and I don't. 

And that is why you are shopping for cheep kids sleds cuz you got that kind of cash to blow . Stfu if you have money 10g is nothing to go buy a new full-size fan to putt around the homestead.  Who gives a fuck if it is only worth 5 in 3yrs it is not a investment it is a fucking toy . Open up the wallet you tight ass 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Chew on this Polaris 550:

“A criminal threat involves one person threatening someone else with physical harm. The threat must be communicated in some way, though it doesn't necessarily have to be verbal. A person can make a threat through email, text message, 

A9C19F0F-35E4-406D-BA7D-9644C67F8D52.png

Ouch. Looks like someone may need a lawyer.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And that is why you are shopping for cheep kids sleds cuz you got that kind of cash to blow . Stfu if you have money 10g is nothing to go buy a new full-size fan to putt around the homestead.  Who gives a fuck if it is only worth 5 in 3yrs it is not a investment it is a fucking toy . Open up the wallet you tight ass 

regardless of how much someone has no reason to just toss it away,  that is not how ballers like snotty got his tremendous TNW

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

regardless of how much someone has no reason to just toss it away,  that is not how ballers like snotty got his tremendous TNW

Guy is old won't even be alive in 15 who gives a fuck cant take it with you and if you live long enough the nursing home gets most any way  have fun before you are to old to go swing a leg over the seat 

• Like 1

I was workin' on my fukkin trailer yesterday, and I swear ta' GOD I looked like Artie Johnson on LAUGH-IN. 

Do any of you remember that show about 30-40 years ago???  

Artie Johnson would play this old guy that was always tipping over.

I was kneeling down on the trailer, screwing the track-grabber down, and when I went to get up, I could hardly get up, and I almost fell over, and I remember grunting, like an old fuck!!!!!   

I don't know what bothered me more, the fact that I could hardly get up, or that I was grunting like a stuck pig!!!!  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was workin' on my fukkin trailer yesterday, and I swear ta' GOD I looked like Artie Johnson on LAUGH-IN. 

Do any of you remember that show about 30-40 years ago???  

Artie Johnson would play this old guy that was always tipping over.

I was kneeling down on the trailer, screwing the track-grabber down, and when I went to get up, I could hardly get up, and I almost fell over, and I remember grunting, like an old fuck!!!!!   

I don't know what bothered me more, the fact that I could hardly get up, or that I was grunting like a stuck pig!!!!  

You’ve taken a massive load of own age cum to the face here :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

With all those years you spent kneeling it should be like breathing for you, although maybe the guys hands holding you by the ears probably steadied you.

I  don't know what you're talking about, faggot. I do remember being singled-out of TWO state police agencies for my physical powers, and I do remember bangin' a lot of broads.

Maybe the one getting held by the ears, and getting MOUTH-PUMPED is YOU, 'cause we still ain't seen any of your broads!!!  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’ve taken a massive load of own age cum to the face here :lol:

I know you're trying to get revenge for the brutal beatings I've given you, but you can't do it. 

I'm too smart, too wealthy, and too powerful for anybody here to own me!!! LMMFAO!!! Sorrry Polubinsky, but it's the troof!!!    

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know you're trying to get revenge for the brutal beatings I've given you, but you can't do it. 

I'm too smart, too wealthy, and too powerful for anybody here to own me!!! LMMFAO!!! Sorrry Polubinsky, but it's the troof!!!    

You get drubbed here daily

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You get drubbed here daily

Yeah, I get about FOUR FAGGOTS that make their faggot comments. 

How does that drub me ?

How does that drub my wealth, my broads, or anything REAL in my life??

You tell me how someone on a keyboard drubs me. 

They have had YEARS to confront me, and punch me...where are they????  

Oh, scared shitless???? ...................Mmmmm.,,,, yeah.            

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I get about FOUR FAGGOTS that make their faggot comments. 

How does that drub me ?

How does that drub my wealth, my broads, or anything REAL in my life??

You tell me how someone on a keyboard drubs me. 

They have had YEARS to confront me, and punch me...where are they????  

Oh, scared shitless???? ...................Mmmmm.,,,, yeah.            

You can’t understand the difference between a wheel and a track. That’s dumb as fuck

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah have no wealth ur a shit talker and a welcher!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You can’t understand the difference between a wheel and a track. That’s dumb as fuck

2 minutes ago, The One said:

Yeah have no wealth ur a shit talker and a welcher!!

Well if you think I'm wrong, why don't you collect the 10Gs, you two faggots???   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well if you think I'm wrong, why don't you collect the 10Gs, you two faggots???   

A real man pays up on lost bets !!! 

Ur word.means nothing!!! U do not own the place u live at nor the land !!!UR A FRAUD !!

Just now, The One said:

A real man pays up on lost bets !!! 

Ur word.means nothing!!! U do not own the place u live at nor the land !!!UR A FRAUD !!

I WON, BEN LOST. I am smarter than he is. PAY UP!!!

On 12/23/2020 at 7:53 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody know anything about this? Is it small, or what?

'I just want something to goof around the farm, or maybe some nearby trails or ice-fishin'.  

Its a full-sized chassis with a lower seat, lower suspension and a governor to 50mph i believe

58 minutes ago, The One said:

You lost DUMB DUMB !!

16 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He likes that.

Yeah ADHD Benny, the SITE-TROLL telling me about ownage cum, when it was ME who made the name up!! You fukkin faggots copy all my shit, 'cause you're too stupid to make shit up on your own!!! 

I " OWN " you all, 'cause you're FAGGOTS!!! LMMFAO!!!