Check your account email address ×

Could you just imagine

f7ben

Being old and in a home and for the last 9 months of your life you were isolated with no contact?

You knew you were in your last months when you went in to the home and now you’ve had to spend it in complete isolation from your loved ones.....and why?

Because you might get sick a die???

What an absolute travesty

• Like 3

My mother just went through this after open heart surgery.  Nobody could visit her after she was falsely diagnosed with COVID as she clung to life trying to recover from the surgery at 80 years old.  She was going to have to die all alone.  People are going to start getting killed over this.  I was close.  My brother was even closer.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My mother just went through this after open heart surgery.  Nobody could visit her after she was falsely diagnosed with COVID as she clung to life trying to recover from the surgery at 80 years old.  She was going to have to die all alone.  People are going to start getting killed over this.  I was close.  My brother was even closer.

These are the people I empathize with in all this.....not some 54 year old cry ass bitch with a sniffle who is so ducking terrified they ride around by themselves in their car with their mask up.....they get a positive test and “document” their torment on Facebook 

Just now, f7ben said:

These are the people I empathize with in all this.....not some 54 year old cry ass bitch with a sniffle who is so ducking terrified they ride around by themselves in their car with their mask up.....they get a positive test and “document” their torment on Facebook 

We almost lost our minds over this absolute horse shit.  Not gonna lie, not sure what would have happened if she would have died. Fuck...my wife was ready to grab guns and let loose!!!!  Masks ain’t saving anybody from that mess.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Being old and in a home and for the last 9 months of your life you were isolated with no contact?

You knew you were in your last months when you went in to the home and now you’ve had to spend it in complete isolation from your loved ones.....and why?

My 86 year old mom told me in no uncertain terms that I was to continue to visit her weekly as always when this shit started. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We almost lost our minds over this absolute horse shit.  Not gonna lie, not sure what would have happened if she would have died. Fuck...my wife was ready to grab guns and let loose!!!!  Masks ain’t saving anybody from that mess.

Good friend of mine is a nurse....they have strict time limits on how long she is able to be with a patient. She says it’s literally heart wrenching how lonely and depressed the elderly are who have been cut off from contact. She tries to spend every additional second she can interacting with them but her Doctor is a fucking retard and hold his nurses to the times

• Like 1

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

My 86 year old mom told me in no uncertain terms that I was to continue to visit her weekly as always when this shit started. 

It’s because old people are old and know they aren’t going to live forever....the only part of life they value is their loved ones

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Good friend of mine is a nurse....they have strict time limits on how long she is able to be with a patient. She says it’s literally heart wrenching how lonely and depressed the elderly are who have been cut off from contact. She tries to spend every additional second she can interacting with them but her Doctor is a fucking retard and hold his nurses to the times

“For the greater good...and fuck trump!!!!”

One of my employees father was diagnosed with a brain tumor a month ago and was put in a hospital until the powers that be decide on where he should go to die. My employee and him are really close, hunting buddies and all, who spent a lot of time together. He hasn't been able to see him for 3.5 weeks and apparently he is failing fast. We just talked about this today about what dif does it make as far as visiting him? Wear a mask and whatever else but let people say goodbye to their loved ones. I would be going to jail if I wasn't "allowed" to.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

One of my employees father was diagnosed with a brain tumor a month ago and was put in a hospital until the powers that be decide on where he should go to die. My employee and him are really close, hunting buddies and all, who spent a lot of time together. He hasn't been able to see him for 3.5 weeks and apparently he is failing fast. We just talked about this today about what dif does it make as far as visiting him? Wear a mask and whatever else but let people say goodbye to their loved ones. I would be going to jail if I wasn't "allowed" to.

Yup....dead bodies stacked like cord wood if it was my dad or mom or wife or kid or brother 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

My wife cousin has basically locked her mother up since this stared. She’s in her 90’s. My niece just had a baby yesterday they won’t cone see the baby because of covid. Didn’t come to the shower. Aren’t celebrating anything. Living in fear of this virus isn’t living

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Either get lucky and check out in your sleep with a stroke or suffocate slowly on blood clots over a 3 week period. If family members felt so bad about the oldie being alone,, they could bring the oldie home. Otherwise they should probably stfu. 

You’re really being a fucking moron about this fake virus

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

As my uncle said when I tried to get him to get my dad to stay home in the spring " after age 85, when you wake up in the morning , you have already comes to terms with the fact that that may be the last time you do that.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

As my uncle said when I tried to get him to get my dad to stay home in the spring " after age 85, when you wake up in the morning , you have already comes to terms with the fact that that may be the last time you do that.

This is true but, being forced to spend what may be your last few days/weeks alone in exile over stupidity needs to come to a screeching halt.

11 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

They are concerned his visit may kill the guy that is dying ?

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is true but, being forced to spend what may be your last few days/weeks alone in exile over stupidity needs to come to a screeching halt.

That was his point. ANy day they could die from a whole list of shit. So live likes it's their last day.