Check your account email address ×

Georgia republicans less likely to vote in January race.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

And the fuckery will continue.  mail in ballots everywhere!!!!

Baseless allegations.  No proof.  You’re a lemony for Donny.  Pick a winner Racer :lmao:  

6755EE30-9DF1-4D6C-B961-DC04A15F0B0F.jpeg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Democratic in the white house, control the house, and possibly split the senate.  Just awesome.  That oughta bring the country together.

Maybe Trump should have been a better leader. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

About the only thing he could have done was tweet less, or with a little less confrontation.  He still accomplished a ton.  That is without question.  Its very clear that he could have cured cancer and the political and media class would still do everything they could to destroy him.  It appears they succeeded by stealing the election from him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About the only thing he could have done was tweet less, or with a little less confrontation.  He still accomplished a ton.  That is without question.  Its very clear that he could have cured cancer and the political and media class would still do everything they could to destroy him.  It appears they succeeded by stealing the election from him.

+1 .... shit, just the fact that he pulled the US out of that stupid Paris Climate Accord was enough to get my vote for a 2nd term.  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He gained the most votes EVER for an incumbent.  Got the most votes ever for an incumbent.    Just couldn't stop the fraud from the mail in ballots.  There is a reason the electoral college voted in person.

i believe you be wrong.   i think more pubs will turn out and vote, in person.  and if the counting is fucked with like the nov 3rd vote  shit will hit the fan.  the dems WILL NOT get away with the bullshit they pulled last month with many more eyes on them.  

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

i believe you be wrong.   i think more pubs will turn out and vote, in person.  and if the counting is fucked with like the nov 3rd vote  shit will hit the fan.  the dems WILL NOT get away with the bullshit they pulled last month with many more eyes on them.  

I heard 500 million bucks has been poured into this runoff election.  That is fucking insane, and all you need to know about these elitist cocksuckers quest for power, and what is at stake.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He gained the most votes EVER for an incumbent.  Got the most votes ever for an incumbent.    Just couldn't stop the fraud from the mail in ballots.  There is a reason the electoral college voted in person.

Proof?  

E054975E-676F-4BDB-A8B2-4D33AF83F619.jpeg

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

They did a test run in Wisconsin in 2018 with evers.  Don't think it can't happen with the next one.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That’s because MAGA cheated.  MAGA fraud.  fraud.  Fraud.  

It is nuts.  talk about buying an election. unfortunatly it has to be countered to try and stop the madness.   so many election laws need to change its hard to know where to start but i think the money train is a good place.  

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

It is nuts.  talk about buying an election. unfortunatly it has to be countered to try and stop the madness.   so many election laws need to change its hard to know where to start but i think the money train is a good place.  

You bet it has to be countered.  You won't find many liberals that want to stop election fraud.  It's amazing.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You bet it has to be countered.  You won't find many liberals that want to stop election fraud.  It's amazing.

What period so you have?  I say MAGA engaged in fraud.  Prove me wrong. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What period so you have?  I say MAGA engaged in fraud.  Prove me wrong. 

Yet you don't want to investigate it.  That proves my point that you don't care as long as "your team" wins.  Which is funny because they would not piss on you if you were on fire, but their "your team"

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

its a bizzare time to be alive.    the latest story i heard is that the meteor headed our way is a global killer so they are keeping us preoccupied with the rona..     Rod Serling says,,   wut?

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet you don't want to investigate it.  That proves my point that you don't care as long as "your team" wins.  Which is funny because they would not piss on you if you were on fire, but their "your team"

Cheating and lying has been ingrained into the Democratic playbook.  The leadership of the Democratic party are really a disgusting bunch of scum, and enemies of the people.  They stole this election and its not going to end well at all when 100 million people feel that way.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cheating and lying has been ingrained into the Democratic playbook.  The leadership of the Democratic party are really disgusting people, and enemies of the people.  They stole this election and its not going to end well at all when 100 million people feel that way.

They have been perpetuating election fraud for many years.  Everything from same day registration, to issuing driver's licenses to Illegal immigrants.  They are constantly trying different ways to manipulate votes, all under the deception of "fixing voter suppression"

Edited by racer254

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Proof?  

E054975E-676F-4BDB-A8B2-4D33AF83F619.jpeg

So were any of the collected or mail ballots ever cross check with signature and address as promised over and over ? Awnser is no they were not . Just grab them from a box and start stuffing in a counter . Even after every one was told to stop counting and go home . Funny how that works ha