Check your account email address ×

MN to open bars and restaurants !!!!

f7ben

Whitler has had us under similar rule now for a month or better. Restaurants and bars are collapsing by the bus load. Hotels will next. It’s beyond a fucking joke anymore. She’s fined and removed more liquor licenses than I can count anymore. 

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I prefer to prepare my own food fresh at home.Ingredients purchased at a small, local organic market. Healthy, delicious, and homemade. 

So again as long as you have a false sense if security fuck all the people the govenment you bow down to is putting out if business for good . Because what do you care as long as you have your fagot rabbit food to eat .

Fuck you 

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Whitler has had us under similar rule now for a month or better. Restaurants and bars are collapsing by the bus load. Hotels will next. It’s beyond a fucking joke anymore. She’s fined and removed more liquor licenses than I can count anymore. 

Timmy is doing yhe same in MN 

But his kitchen staff and cleaning staff and drivers are all working at the mansion .

Now businesses that open in a last ditch effort are getting licenses pulled 10k fines and cops at tge doors .

It is ok that in the streets of tve city burglaries car jacking strong arm robery are thrugh the roof . But we really need to put a stop to these non conforming resterants . Who do they think they are any way . Fuck them fuck there workers you must comply to the authority. 

Fuck Timmy 

Fuck elison 

And fuck the liberal twatts who continue to put these ass hats in power 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So again as long as you have a false sense if security fuck all the people the govenment you bow down to is putting out if business for good . Because what do you care as long as you have your fagot rabbit food to eat .

Fuck you 

The guy is a total hypocrite.  He said how he has been traveling between his home and some land he bought up north.  How is he practicing the "stay at home" orders if he is traveling all the time.  "Do as I say, not as I do."

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The guy is a total hypocrite.  He said how he has been traveling between his home and some land he bought up north.  How is he practicing the "stay at home" orders if he is traveling all the time.  "Do as I say, not as I do."

Spin/Joe  dont think even he buys his own bullshit most of the time . He Just trying to hard to become the smarmy cunt he so wants to be