Check your account email address ×

Hey you canada fucks....

• Gold Member

Explain this shit.  I am following up on what f7ben and zam were saying about you worthless conforming commy wannabees north of us.  I saw this a few days ago and just getting around to posting.  Canada and China working together aint that great.....https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/canada-pm-justin-trudeau-was-upset-over-cancelled-invite-to-chinese-troops/

14 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Explain this shit.  I am following up on what f7ben and zam were saying about you worthless conforming commy wannabees north of us.  I saw this a few days ago and just getting around to posting.  Canada and China working together aint that great.....https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/canada-pm-justin-trudeau-was-upset-over-cancelled-invite-to-chinese-troops/

Yeah so our previous Conservative government set this up. All part of improving Canada/China relations. Not the same way Trump was sucking Chinese dick to get sweet business deals for his daughter/girlfriend.  Anyway that was before we detained a Chinese business person at the request of the Trump regime. That pissed off the Chinese and they kidnapped a couple of Canadians in retaliation. The Chinese are being complete assholes to Canadian prisoners. Not quite like the CIA has done to Innocent Canadians but close.  Since we did this at the request of the US you’d think Donny would have our back, but you’d be wrong. Instead of standing with Canada Trump tried to use this as a trade bargaining chip. Which of course makes us all look as guilty as the Chinese are of kidnapping. The Chinese have been escalating things and Canada is trying to keep a lid on things while waiting for Trump to do the right thing. Which he of course won’t. 

That’s the back story.

The Liberals decided to cancel the joint training with China but Trudeau wanted to make sure that didn’t escalate the hostilities.  

That story was picked up by Breitbart lite (the rebel) a right wing spin was put on it for the consumption of people like you and here we are.  

i hope you enjoyed it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Well poopooforme you nailed your target audience

Just add delusional idiotic liar

What facts did I get wrong?  
The program was started in 2013 I’m under Harper.

we detained Meng at the request of the US

Trump tried to use her as a trade bargaining chip. 

The Chinese have used sleep and sensory deprivation but have not water boarded the Canadians. They haven’t shipped them to Syria for further torture. So less brutal than the CIA  

The liberals stopped the program but didn’t want to escalate the situation and further endanger the Canadians. 

Your Allergy to facts is getting tiresome. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What facts did I get wrong?  
The program was started in 2013 I’m under Harper.

we detained Meng at the request of the US

Trump tried to use her as a trade bargaining chip. 

The Chinese have used sleep and sensory deprivation but have not water boarded the Canadians. They haven’t shipped them to Syria for further torture. So less brutal than the CIA  

The liberals stopped the program but didn’t want to escalate the situation and further endanger the Canadians. 

Your Allergy to facts is getting tiresome. 

For starters, the OP called you out as a worthless conforming commy wannabees and you answered like the uncontrollable dickhead you are - end thread really

As far as facts you're going back 7 fucking years to a different government with different policies before international trade sanctions and a fucking Global Pandemic to deflect some responsibility away for that conniving thieving arrogant lying Liberal cuck son of Castro shoulda been swallowed PoS unqualified part time drama teacher you adore. 

• Like 1

Will somebody PLEASE go to YOUTUBE , and bring the " CHINESE ARMY, DAFT PUNK " video over and post it here. 

THAT VID, SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how to embed the vids and post them here. 

Any doubts about CHINA, you won't after watching that vid!!!   

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah so our previous Conservative government set this up. All part of improving Canada/China relations. Not the same way Trump was sucking Chinese dick to get sweet business deals for his daughter/girlfriend.  Anyway that was before we detained a Chinese business person at the request of the Trump regime. That pissed off the Chinese and they kidnapped a couple of Canadians in retaliation. The Chinese are being complete assholes to Canadian prisoners. Not quite like the CIA has done to Innocent Canadians but close.  Since we did this at the request of the US you’d think Donny would have our back, but you’d be wrong. Instead of standing with Canada Trump tried to use this as a trade bargaining chip. Which of course makes us all look as guilty as the Chinese are of kidnapping. The Chinese have been escalating things and Canada is trying to keep a lid on things while waiting for Trump to do the right thing. Which he of course won’t. 

That’s the back story.

The Liberals decided to cancel the joint training with China but Trudeau wanted to make sure that didn’t escalate the hostilities.  

That story was picked up by Breitbart lite (the rebel) a right wing spin was put on it for the consumption of people like you and here we are.  

i hope you enjoyed it.  

Set up business deals for his kids lmfao think you mentioned to say Joe. Did you not have to hide in disgrace with toolkit over this exact type of bullshit after russia ? 

Oh looking like the real Russian puppet was Joe after all . You know like most people with eyes could see 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tinker said:

For starters, the OP called you out as a worthless conforming commy wannabees and you answered like the uncontrollable dickhead you are - end thread really

As far as facts you're going back 7 fucking years to a different government with different policies before international trade sanctions and a fucking Global Pandemic to deflect some responsibility away for that conniving thieving arrogant lying Liberal cuck son of Castro shoulda been swallowed PoS unqualified part time drama teacher you adore. 

Answered? 

He explained the situation.

Can you not comprehend the facts?

I'm a fucking idiot ? That's funny, I'll try and dumb down my posts for you while you hang with AK and SR. You really should recognize the warning signs.

All these guys have been on ignore for years, I have zero interest in conversing with raging inflammatory assholes hiding behind their keyboard. They could be handing out $1000 bills, virgin hookers and 12 year old Scotch and they'd still get Fuck Off. Just because it's unmoderated in here doesn't mean you get to insult everybody in every cry for help post. I stopped reading revcuck at Harper 2013, it's Trudeau 2020 now.

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I'm a fucking idiot ? That's funny, I'll try and dumb down my posts for you while you hang with AK and SR. You really should recognize the warning signs.

All these guys have been on ignore for years, I have zero interest in conversing with raging inflammatory assholes hiding behind their keyboard. They could be handing out $1000 bills, virgin hookers and 12 year old Scotch and they'd still get Fuck Off. Just because it's unmoderated in here doesn't mean you get to insult everybody in every cry for help post. I stopped reading revcuck at Harper 2013, it's Trudeau 2020 now.

Keep it up stupid cunt!

On 12/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, Tinker said:

Not reading posts before commenting on them explains why you always seem stupid.  You probably do that with news articles as well. That’s why you can’t follow the simplest stories. 

• Like 1