Check your account email address ×

Average student loan debt per age.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And you didn’t have to save for a house because mommy and daddy paid for it. 

Lmfao from the fucking twatt who took over daddys Styrofoam plant and had mommy doing the books till they put her in the ground. 

On 12/12/2020 at 11:01 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

Believe it. It’s going to happen and it should. 

Why should it?  There is no reason for education to cost as much as it does.  Maybe the colleges should start dropping wages and tuition or have them eat the debt.

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao from the fucking twatt who took over daddys Styrofoam plant and had mommy doing the books till they put her in the ground. 

Holy fuck!!!!! Is my Mom dead?  My memory must be shot. I don’t even remember her working in the office. 

Wait a minute, you’re a Trumpanzie aren’t you?  Facts don’t make you just like screaming nonsense and throwing shit. 

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In the eighties, I paid about 2k a year (tuition only) for a four year engineering degree.

What happened.

20 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry, they paid for my education, I bought real estate as investments.

Still in cashable GICs Sherlock?

Hypocrite owns himself again 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Hypocrite owns himself again 

Sorry Barb, I didn't have a parent to go to work for like you did, take it over and then never increased the net worth of the family business.

You own yourself every day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck!!!!! Is my Mom dead?  My memory must be shot. I don’t even remember her working in the office. 

Wait a minute, you’re a Trumpanzie aren’t you?  Facts don’t make you just like screaming nonsense and throwing shit. 

oh so mommy is still doing your books . i knew there was a reason you still had a Styrofoam plant to pretend to run 

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh so mommy is still doing your books . i knew there was a reason you still had a Styrofoam plant to pretend to run 

Alive and well. Neither parent has worked in over 30 years. I have spent less than 5 hours a week working there this year.  Life is great. Sorry about your lies.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Alive and well. Neither parent has worked in over 30 years. I have spent less than 5 hours a week working there this year.  Life is great. Sorry about your lies.  

No loss for me never made more money than this yr . And no mommy or daddy needed . It is called self made man . Something you will never know about . Henc your liberal bullshit look on life . 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The upper income earners own the overwhelming majority of student loans....  cancelling them would be another large windfall for the wealthy and have little effect on middle to low income earners.

https://apple.news/AeTx0yZb1SoeOLaXp9XIj9Q

Amazing isn't it?  Another big break for the wealthy of this country.  Why do  you think the wealthiest counties voted for biden.

And take a good look at who is really promoting it.

Analysts at BofA Global put together the attached chart showing that a relatively small group of less than 3.5 million borrowers owe the biggest single chunk of debt at more than $300 billion.

Each borrower in that group owes $100,000 to $200,000 perhaps after financing a medical, business or law-school degree, while the second-largest category of borrowers, at $250 billion of loans outstanding, owes more than $200,000 each.

In other words, a small portion of borrowers owe the big bucks, while the most in the U.S. with student debt — 14 million — owe the federal government less than $10,000 a piece for their education.

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

No bigger break for the wealthy than Repug tax policy.  You fuckers look fake, pathetic, snd stupid trying to pretend you care :lol: 

Rich always win out.  Stimulus the rich got richer.  These shutdown the rich get richer, pay off student loans the rich get richer.  Get everybody to sign up on Obama care the insurance CEO’s get rich.  If you haven’t figured out that rich got richer under clinton, bush, Obama and Trump and will get extremely weathy under biden you are not very intelligent.  Majority of student loan debt is held by the wealthy and it will be a huge increase to their wealth if Biden eliminates it.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Shiny object and insignificant amount of money to be fretting over.  Repugs like their shiny objects.

This is the type of idiotic thinking that has caused the US debt to get out of control.  FFS, are you like this in real life or do you play this stupid on snowmobile forums?

Do you understand what a BILLION dollars is?  If your salary was 100k with no tax, it would take you working 10 years to get to a million.  It would take you TEN THOUSAND years working to reach ONE BILLION. Insignificant my ass.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is the type of idiotic thinking that has caused the US debt to get out of control.  FFS, are you like this in real life or do you play this stupid on snowmobile forums?

Do you understand what a BILLION dollars is?  If your salary was 100k with no tax, it would take you working 10 years to get to a million.  It would take you TEN THOUSAND years working to reach ONE BILLION. Insignificant my ass.

:lmao: 

20 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No loss for me never made more money than this yr . And no mommy or daddy needed . It is called self made man . Something you will never know about . Henc your liberal bullshit look on life . 

So accepting help from parents makes someone a liberal?  Please explain your lord and saviour Elcheeto. Why do you side with him instead of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett etc?  

is it only because you love to lie and so does Trump?  Or  is it because he hates Muslims and so do you? 

16 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The upper income earners own the overwhelming majority of student loans....  cancelling them would be another large windfall for the wealthy and have little effect on middle to low income earners.

https://apple.news/AeTx0yZb1SoeOLaXp9XIj9Q

that is why they will put an income limit in place just like they do for a lot of deductions.  Make sure those who actually are contributors don't get anything extra.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So accepting help from parents makes someone a liberal?  Please explain your lord and saviour Elcheeto. Why do you side with him instead of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett etc?  

is it only because you love to lie and so does Trump?  Or  is it because he hates Muslims and so do you? 

EZ Anal :groin: Rev. :lmao: 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only the naive still believe that tax cuts don't help the lower and middle class.   Who do you think writes these articles?   Bloomberg news, think real hard.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When you have everything handed to you in life or big money came relitivly ez you are more open to the idea of just giving piles of it away to tge givenment . 

Bill gates is a crook who did nothing but steel someone else's ideas to  make mediocre business software. 

Musk made most of his off the tax payer and I really don't give a fuck what he dose he is not preaching to me how I need to live my life or what he thinks I need govenmeny to do for me like buffet and gates . 

BTW funny you came back it was fun watching you go stomping your feet with toolkit in disgrace