Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar's husband received $635k in Covid-19 bailout money for his consulting firm, despite congresswoman paying his company a staggering $2.25M this year alone

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Isn’t that chick’s husband her brother or some weird shit like that?

Yes but she denies it.

Omar has repeatedly denied that her second husband, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, is her brother; the congresswoman called the allegations “absurd and ridiculous.” She says Elmi is a British citizen and that they married in 2009 according to US law.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shes a good example why we should not let muslims immigrate here.  Nothing about them jives with the judeo christian values that are the basis for our laws and values.    

And there’s never been a more Un-American statement on FSCE.  Sad. 

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

We don't want them here, you take them and deal with their bullshit.

I’m sure there are plenty of people that don’t want your low rent poor white boy trash government feet sucker ass around either.  But you’re still around  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sure there are plenty of people that don’t want your low rent poor white boy trash government feet sucker ass around either.  But you’re still around  :lmao: 

Pray tell where your tenement on wheels is located.

anyone who can't see that Muslims don't fit into this countries core values is a moron.  if they refuse to adapt they can stay in their shitholes and we can take in hispanics and asians who aren't bred and brainwashed to be in conflict with us.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah I'm a lifelong American citizen and all.  That's kind of a thing. And I speak English too, and read and write, and have a job and pay taxes, all those little details.

I bet you buy your fair share of light bulbs as well, right?:pc:

And the fukker has the odacity to complain!  Sheeeeesch

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah I'm a lifelong American citizen and all.  That's kind of a thing. And I speak English too, and read and write, and have a job and pay taxes, all those little details.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone who can't see that Muslims don't fit into this countries core values is a moron.  if they refuse to adapt they can stay in their shitholes and we can take in hispanics and asians who aren't bred and brainwashed to be in conflict with us.  

Omar exemplifies America and American ideals much more than you two putz’s ever will.  

@Fireball 440 her reading and writing skills would make you look foolish - she’s smarter and better versed in American ideals and history than you could ever hope for.

@Angry ginger  being a semi-silver spooner is nothing to hang you hat when disparaging someone who used real bootstraps.  Your insecurities bubbling up again :lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

shes a good example why we should not let muslims immigrate here.  Nothing about them jives with the judeo christian values that are the basis for our laws and values.    

JIVES? Weren't THE CRUSADES, Christians and Muslims killing each other like a thousand years ago?

What's changed?

They still want to kill us!!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And there’s never been a more Un-American statement on FSCE.  Sad. 

People have called for the death of politicians on this site spare me your outrage over this comment retard

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Omar exemplifies America and American ideals much more than you two putz’s ever will.  

@Fireball 440 her reading and writing skills would make you look foolish - she’s smarter and better versed in American ideals and history than you could ever hope for.

@Angry ginger  being a semi-silver spooner is nothing to hang you hat when disparaging someone who used real bootstraps.  Your insecurities bubbling up again :lmao: 

She’s wants to dismantle the entire country. She’s also a jew hater. But ya she’s super patriotic wrapping her self in the flag. You’re such a stupid ass retard.  

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You moron I'm not talking about just her, all of her non American people need to leave too. Maybe we could send kids running through the streets with bombs exploding so it feels more like home for them. It's what they want.

15 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Do you really want to start down this road when Jared and Donald took 3.6 million of those funds? But they were dipping into the cookie jar well before Covid  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-23/kushner-cos-gets-800-million-federally-backed-apartment-loan

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-ppp-loan-coronavirus-b1765356.html

Edited by revkevsdi

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you really want to start down this road when Jared and Donald took 3.6 million of those funds? But they were dipping into the cookie jar well before Covid  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-23/kushner-cos-gets-800-million-federally-backed-apartment-loan

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-ppp-loan-coronavirus-b1765356.html

Loans