Check your account email address ×

Waiting for a fukkin storm!!!

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

ended up with around 16 here.

I was too tired to check last night. I gotta' clean-up a bit around the walk-ways, garage today. I'm gonna' measure it later. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, doesn't count. 

And Shifty sure doesn't count, 'cause he's a broke-ass bum from Littleton. He wouldn't post his 2019 Federal Tax just showing his ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME.

He's a EMT Or Paramedic or somethin' up there, and works at a hospital or somethin', or is a ODD-JOB guy up there doing carpentry. 

NOTICE HOW HE COULDN'T STAND UP TO ME on the tax returns !!!!

Oh yeah, he's tough enough to post like a faggot, safe in his house, but he won't accept my TAX CHALLENGE, like a man!!!!

We all laugh at you. Old,weak, incontinent,smelly, no friends, no respect. Should I continue? Crappy saws, plastic plow,  twig arms, pedophile...... I can keep going. Rest area romanced, behind sandys sucker, can’t ride sleds,  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Shifty said:

We all laugh at you. Old,weak, incontinent,smelly, no friends, no respect. Should I continue? Crappy saws, plastic plow,  twig arms, pedophile...... I can keep going. Rest area romanced, behind sandys sucker, can’t ride sleds,  

You forgot his favorite snack. :lmao:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! The " FOUR FAGOTTS " are taking CUM-SHOTS to the face , and now Furballs says to past their eyes shut!!!

LMAO!! Everybody is laughing at these " FOUR FAGGOTS " of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just be careful they don't flank you and return fire!

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

37 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You forgot his favorite snack. :lmao:

Bag of Dicks (@bagofdicks69) | Twitter

19 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

LMMFAO !! Very very accurate ! That's he got fired from the force ! 

Wow, I got you faggots so rattled, you don't know whether to shit, or go blind!! LMMFAO!!

Desperately posting stupid, worthless shit, to try to gain traction, but none of you can stand up to me!! LMAO!! 

God, I sure do like " OWNING " you faggots, like the faggots..............that you are!!!!!!!!!     :owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, I got you faggots so rattled, you don't know whether to shit, or go blind!! LMMFAO!!

Desperately posting stupid, worthless shit, to try to gain traction, but none of you can stand up to me!! LMAO!!!   

Of course we can’t stand up to you.  You’re like 5’2. We can crouch down to you if that helps. :ashamed:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

LMMFAO !! Very very accurate ! That's he got fired from the force ! 

You're so stupid, you can't even make up anything good. All you did was put some letters on my jacket, like the dopey faggot, that you are. No wit, no creativity, no humor. Just your repetitive, fail humor.

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Snotty kicking asses yet again.     When is everyone going to realize that nothing can keep the old guy down.    

Yeah Red, I almost think they like the abuse.

They should know that the only thing they'll get here is " OWNED, WITH POWER "!!!     

That's because we are Mr. PLOW, and Mr. SNOWBLOWER!!!!! ASS KICKERS FROM THE GRANITE STATE !!!   :bc:

PC180961.JPG

PC180962.JPG

PC180963.JPG

PC180964.JPG

PC180965.JPG

PC100699.JPG

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

18 hours in the saddle. Slept 8 hours up this morning to clean up the snow at the house. Ham, cheese on rye. Nappy time.

Only way I could do 18 hours in a plow truck, was if I was dead in the back seat, and somebody else was driving. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, doesn't count. 

And Shifty sure doesn't count, 'cause he's a broke-ass bum from Littleton. He wouldn't post his 2019 Federal Tax just showing his ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME.

He's a EMT Or Paramedic or somethin' up there, and works at a hospital or somethin', or is a ODD-JOB guy up there doing carpentry. 

NOTICE HOW HE COULDN'T STAND UP TO ME on the tax returns !!!!

Oh yeah, he's tough enough to post like a faggot, safe in his house, but he won't accept my TAX CHALLENGE, like a man!!!!

Says the guy who welches on bets ! Ur the person they laugh at !!! 

1 hour ago, The One said:

Says the guy who welches on bets ! Ur the person they laugh at !!! 

No, they pity your lame attempts to combat the " OWNAGE " that I hand you, on a daily basis!!!!!!  

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, they pity your lame attempts to combat the " OWNAGE " that I hand you, on a daily basis!!!!!!  

Nope ! All you talk is HOMO 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Only talk homo with you " FOUR FAGGOTS OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM " !!!!!!   LMMFAO!! Suck a dick, you faggot!!!

Nah , that's ur specialty, MALL COP HOMO!!!