Check your account email address ×

wait, whaaaaaaaat?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get f'in real. the cia does get some stuff right, frequently. just because they messed up now and then means they're always wrong going forward? my god how did I get you so wrong :lmao:

Sure dude. Change the narrative as you go. Solid practice. You have fully filled in for SR as head hack of FSCE. Congrats. I WISH I could see the old forum. I know I have seen you post a million times about how the CIA were not to be trusted because of their Iraq fuck up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sure dude. Change the narrative as you go. Solid practice. You have fully filled in for SR as head hack of FSCE. Congrats. I WISH I could see the old forum. I know I have seen you post a million times about how the CIA were not to be trusted because of their Iraq fuck up. 

change the narrative? yeah I wish we could see the old forum too. i'd have a fucking field day, more than i am now, with many of you clowns on topics like russia, warhawks, goldman sachs, election fraud, swamp draining, iraq war, generals, classified information, bolton............I could name more but I have other people to own. :bc:

regarding the cia, I hardly mentioned them at all. maybe you're thinking of patriot noggin?

Edited by Snoslinger

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

change the narrative? yeah I wish we could see the old forum too. i'd have a fucking field day, more than i am now, with many of you clowns on topics like russia, warhawks, goldman sachs, election fraud, swamp draining, iraq war, generals, classified information, bolton............I could name more but I have other people to own. :bc:

regarding the cia, I hardly mentioned them at all. maybe you're thinking of patriot noggin?

I like you Slinger. You squirm your way from narrative to narrative with the best of em.

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Seek help you're delusional.......on subjects that you excel on don't forget drain plugs, traps and oil rigs.

Edited by T1R9sledder

6 hours ago, bussman said:

Slinger with the OP......

30799F3D-59E0-4179-A1B6-48DFA7DD14D4_zps

Ice with the right on cue reach around.....

3F1E3178-A98E-46A1-A61F-1D474F37580D_zps

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Snopes" :lol:

I know.  My lord what a moron. :lol:

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'd almost rather the "brilliant rebuttals" come from CNN or MSNBC.  They have proven to be just as credible while pushing their agenda.

:lol: so true 

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Quite the newlywed couple has been born here recently on FSCE.  Wonder if Slinger ordered up his matching snow-camo wrap for his sled yet?  The wedding picture just won't look official without it.:lol:

:lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

:lol: Seek help you're delusional.......on subjects that you excel on don't forget drain plugs, traps and oil rigs.

Delusional is an understatement :lmao:

I missed the one. Do tell :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Delusional is an understatement:lmao:

Let Slinger tell it......the drain plug is a hoot the other 2 he'll argue that he's right from now to the end of eternity. :bc:

Edited by T1R9sledder

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

:lol: admittedlty fucked up something stupid (can't be perfect as you and I can admit it), not sure what you're referring to exactly about traps, and the oil rig where the top cap actually did stop the leak, when you bozos said there's absolutely no way, amongst a bunch of other nonsense? that oil rig? :lmao:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If it's going to make him look like a bigger buffoon that he already does, I doubt he will tell :lol:

True.. There were times in the past you could have a fun discussion with Slinger. These days not so much.......

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: admittedlty fucked up something stupid (can't be perfect as you and I can admit it), not sure what you're referring to exactly about traps, and the oil rig where the top cap actually did stop the leak, when you bozos said there's absolutely no way, amongst a bunch of other nonsense? that oil rig? :lmao:

There was that so tough? That's one of the rare times you fucked up.....hate to break it to you but I screw up like everyone else. Now where's that data from the old site......:lol::bc:

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Delusional is an understatement :lmao:

hung-over, went to change oil in our vw for first time. the drain plug was up farther than most cars, and hidden pretty well. meanwhile the tranny plug was up pretty far as well, and exposed, and while laying on my back and not able to get a clear sight, I drained it instead. :lol: a "duh" moment for sure, one I shared as it was funny, and one i'll likely never hear the end of, especially now with you in on it. but you know what. I could care less :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

There was that so tough? That's one of the rare times you fucked up.....hate to break it to you but I screw up like everyone else. Now where's that data from the old site......:lol::bc:

pocket mouse, is that you?

t1r9 hmmm................maine.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hung-over, went to change oil in our vw for first time. the drain plug was up farther than most cars, and hidden pretty well. meanwhile the tranny plug was up pretty far as well, and exposed, and while laying on my back and not able to get a clear sight, I drained it instead. :lol: a "duh" moment for sure, one I shared as it was funny, and one i'll likely never hear the end of, especially now with you in on it. but you know what. I could care less :bc:

Good story Slinger rates right up there with the time I changed the chain on my chainsaw. I didn't pay attention and put the chain on backwards. Cutting the next pieces of firewood it didn't work so well.....:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

pocket mouse, is that you?

t1r9 hmmm................maine.

About time you figured that out.....:lol::bc: T1R9 is where my camp is located in Maine.

Edited by T1R9sledder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Good story Slinger rates right up there with the time I changed the chain on my chainsaw. I didn't pay attention and put the chain on backwards. Cutting the next pieces of firewood it didn't work so well.....:lol:

:lol:

7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trumptards all just got :owned: 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

they'be been :owned: for about a month now.

You guys better look up the definition of owned. The people getting owned are Hillary and the dems for losing in the biggest upset in the history of the world.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

About time you figured that out.....:lol::bc: T1R9 is where my camp is located in Maine.

:lmao: I thought you had come back in here using another name with "bob" in it? so anyway, how the hell are ya?

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

You guys better look up the definition of owned. The people getting owned are Hillary and the dems for losing in the biggest upset in the history of the world.

Meanwhile snot keeps crying about putin hacking the election and not seeing why they actually lost