Check your account email address ×

wait, whaaaaaaaat?

Former Republican Congressman and prominent conservative radio host Joe Walsh slammed the president-elect and fellow Republicans Monday over their lack of interest in investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the election in favor of Donald Trump.

“I’m outraged at the lack of outrage, especially on my side, the Republican side,” Walsh told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin. “I get that the country is divided, but my god: a foreign government interfered with our election. That should piss everybody off.”

Walsh iterated several of the talking points he made earlier Monday on Twitter, ripping into the partisan reaction to the CIA assessment. “It’s like because our guy won, Trump won, we’re going to keep our mouths shut,” Walsh said. “I mean that’s just so wrong.”

Discussing the Trump transition team’s statement Friday insisting CIA officers are “the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction,” Walsh said his attacks on the intelligence community are verging on treason.

“For Donald Trump to come out and attack our men and women in the CIA, that’s almost treasonous,” Walsh said. “Russia attacks us and Trump attacks the CIA. He ought to be the one calling for an investigation.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/trump-supporting-tea-partier-stuns-cnn-host-by-saying-the-president-elect-is-on-the-verge-of-treason/    

Edited by Snoslinger

I saw that little cunt kellyanne conway on the news the other night, claiming trump didn't insult the CIA. as usual, the "media" (you know, the one who hates trump) didn't call her out and continued letting her peddle her glorified bullshit.

For Donald Trump to come out and attack our men and women in the CIA, that’s almost treasonous,” Walsh said. “Russia attacks us and Trump attacks the CIA. He ought to be the one calling for an investigation.”

The above is true. Trump is an asshole.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I saw that little cunt kellyanne conway on the news the other night, claiming trump didn't insult the CIA. as usual, the "media" (you know, the one who hates trump) didn't call her out and continued letting her peddle her glorified bullshit.

More liberal tolerance?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

quotes :lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

For Donald Trump to come out and attack our men and women in the CIA, that’s almost treasonous,” Walsh said. “Russia attacks us and Trump attacks the CIA. He ought to be the one calling for an investigation.”

The above is true. Trump is an asshole.

:lol:

:crybaby:

You little girls should really start pacing yourselves.  Your going to be all worn out be the time Trump even takes office.  And there you'll be....a diaper full of shit and a mess of dried tears without an ounce of energy left.  

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

According what ive read here from the lib circle jerk crew is russia has been interfering in our elections for decades

So my question is why werent you guys so upset about it in 2008/2012?

were they releasing hacked pieces on a favored party? was it out in the open like this? :dunno:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

What?   She seems nice.   :lol: 

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Read Walsh's Tweets.......the guy is speaking his opinion about plenty of topics. He really bashes Obama on multiple issues. So he has his opinions about the Russians. It proves that Trump supporters are not in lock step. Unlike lefty bat-shit crazy loons that drool the lib cool-aid.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nice Slinger real nice....class act you are......

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What?   She seems nice.   :lol: 

Slinger thinks Rachel Madcow is nice

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're supposed to be watching your dream wife Rachel Madcow.

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Never had a candidate so corrupt before

Youre angry at them being released more so than the content of them?

So corrupt that she's never been charged with anything!  Investigated numerous times in political witch hunts, Republicans come up empty handed!

:lmao: