Check your account email address ×

Georgia hearing shows people pulling suitcases of ballots after they claimed they were stopping counting ballots

jtssrx

2 hours ago, old indy said:

it really doesnt matter, all of them are illegal since they got entered without watchers. and since there is no way to say which ones were entered "after hours" it renders that states election invalid.            jmo of course.

I'm not sure of the law regarding presorted ballots, they would have already been approved by both parties, and there was a manual recount with both parties present after the original count. there is currently a signature audit taking place in certain counties in Georgia. 

So all ballots were manually recounted with both parties present, would seem to make the counting without watchers irrelevant. 

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm not sure of the law regarding presorted ballots, they would have already been approved by both parties, and there was a manual recount with both parties present after the original count. there is currently a signature audit taking place in certain counties in Georgia. 

So all ballots were manually recounted with both parties present, would seem to make the counting without watchers irrelevant. 

Nothing to see.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see.

Maybe there is, if there is a court will decide. Again there was manual recount done afterwards, doesn't that make this irrelevant as far as the winner goes?

59 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No it wouldnt.   the chain of custody was broken, that means laws were broken period.   that woman trying to hide the usb or whaterver it was needs to be brought up on federal charges asap

along with the guy with her.  that was so blatantly wrong no way she has an excuse thats worth hearing.

Edited by old indy

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe there is, if there is a court will decide. Again there was manual recount done afterwards, doesn't that make this irrelevant as far as the winner goes?

The recount is useless unless there is a forensic audit.  This has been stated many times.

Another nothing to see.:lol:

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The recount is useless unless there is a forensic audit.  This has been stated many times.

Another nothing to see.:lol:

Stated by whom,  And why is it useless?  Seems odd people that knew they were being filmed would do anything illegal, but it could be. 

Zero for 38 isn't good odds for team Trump, but who knows maybe this is it, I doubt it though.

My bet is when this is all said and done, the ballots counted were presorted absentee ballots that had already been approved by both parties and were just put in the counting machine, we'll see.

There is currently an audit of signatures being done in some counties.

2 hours ago, old indy said:

No it wouldnt.   the chain of custody was broken, that means laws were broken period.   that woman trying to hide the usb or whaterver it was needs to be brought up on federal charges asap

along with the guy with her.  that was so blatantly wrong no way she has an excuse thats worth hearing.

If you are correct and they did break the law, I have zero problem with them being charged to the maximum when found guilty at trial.

With all the false claims made already and a zero for 38 record I wouldn't bet on this being anything either, time will tell.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you take this internet banter pretty serious.

Only if I were some one like your self who found my self on team tool kit with pampers taking up my tail . I would seriously need to rethink my life then kill my self to deal with the fucking twatt I would deep down know I had become . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Stated by whom,  And why is it useless?  Seems odd people that knew they were being filmed would do anything illegal, but it could be. 

Zero for 38 isn't good odds for team Trump, but who knows maybe this is it, I doubt it though.

My bet is when this is all said and done, the ballots counted were presorted absentee ballots that had already been approved by both parties and were just put in the counting machine, we'll see.

There is currently an audit of signatures being done in some counties.

I really can't help you if you don't understand why just recounting fraud ballots is an issue.  

That's before even getting into Dominion.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I really can't help you if you don't understand why just recounting fraud ballots is an issue.  

But where is the proof of fraudulent ballots? Zero to 38 so far.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol: Where’s the tutorial :dunno:  

Chasing stuff that doesn’t exist......similar to flat-earth videos :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Make that Zero for 39 according to spins link.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd like to hope it was looked into, we have poll watchers from both sides for a reason..Election integrity..

I think it's valid to investigate "lightly", it seemed to go on for hours by looking at the video and that should make either side want to know,..why? With no oversight??

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They admit they can't match signatures on over 100k absentee ballots.  Look it up.

I just did a search and found nothing to back up your claim, not saying it didn't happen, I just didn't see it on my search.

3 years to find out the Russians or anyone else did squat to help Trump. It was a threat to our democracy if we didn't find out the bottom of it. Left no stone unturned, money no object.

Can't give documented, videoed, sworn testimony evidence so much as a whiff.

Special kind of person....