Check your account email address ×

Even FOX is repulsed by her....

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is a raging cunt and absolutely should be practicing forced cunnilingus on some nasty bull dyke celly.

:lol:  Never knew that.  Are there some cliffnotes we should be aware of, that explain your glowing review of her?

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Never knew that.  Are there some cliffnotes we should be aware of, that explain your glowing review of her?

Please just try and defend her

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She uses Edward Jones for her insider trading :dunno:

When you have her access to info and an SEC run by a pile of fucking disgusting evil banker trash this is what you get....she could trade her millions on robinhood and been just fine 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When you have her access to info and an SEC run by a pile of fucking disgusting evil banker trash this is what you get....she could trade her millions on robinhood and been just fine 

Did that asshole I have on Ignore mention personal information about me?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not really.....no

I dont mention his employers name.  :news:   We've been through this, and I've already had too much bullshit and lies spread, from people digging into my life.  Its low fucking rent of the worst order..

Edited by DriftBusta

On 11/28/2020 at 8:19 PM, DriftBusta said:

I dont mention his employers name.  :news:   We've been through this, and I've already had too much bullshit and lies spread, from people digging into my life.  Its low fucking rent of the worst order..

It's beyond low rent. That's why I've never said where I worked.  There's only a few of them, but these faggots would be dropping dimes on me in a heartbeat. As it is I've shown too much on this site. Thing is, out of 1450 members only about 5-10 are cunts, the rest would never rat you out. Problem is all it takes is one of the faggots to drop that dime.        

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's beyond low rent. That's why I've never said where I worked.  There's only a few of them, but these faggots would be dropping dimes on me in a heartbeat. As it is I've shown too much on this site. Thing is, out of 1450 members only about 5-10 are cunts, the rest would never rat you out. Problem is all it takes is one of the faggots to drop that dime.        

Yep just like an offended Karen complained to my old employer about a facebook post and now I don't work there anymore. I don't worry about it here though.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yep just like an offended Karen complained to my old employer about a facebook post and now I don't work there anymore. I don't worry about it here though.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Not to worry everybody knows who works the truck stops and behind Sandy's.

Why don't you two tell us where ya' work? 

You can trust me guys. 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Not to worry everybody knows who works the truck stops and behind Sandy's.

Not me fer sure, but I'd bet that you've sucked a cock or two in PA rest areas, faggot.