Check your account email address ×

Was cold out and could see my breath

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Thru my fucking mask while walking into Costco with hundreds of others.  It was one big cloud of floating covid particles in the air despite everybody wearing mask.  Isn’t covid smaller particle then a frozen water droplets from breath???  How in thee fuck are mask suppose to work when you can see your breath thru a mask?  What a waste of money requiring masks and shutting shit down.

Edited by BOHICA

The combination of masks and distancing isn't perfect. Do a comparison with and without the mask. You'll see that with the mask the breath doesn't project as far from your mouth.

I think one of the problems causing so much consternation about wearing masks is unless it's a perfectly fit n95 mask it won't "filter" all of the breath but it does keep it close. If we stay 6ft or more away from each other it lowers the possibility of transfer considerably. :bc:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Thru my fucking mask while walking into Costco with hundreds of others.  It was one big cloud of floating covid particles in the air despite everybody wearing mask.  Isn’t covid smaller particle then a frozen water droplets from breath???  How in thee fuck are mask suppose to work when you can see your breath thru a mask?  What a waste of money requiring masks and shutting shit down.

I've said it for months, masks are a joke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t wear your glory hole mask to Costco. 

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Like back in the day when they told you to hide under your desk at school to protect yourself from a nuclear explosion.

I went to grade school in Greenfield Wi. which is in Milwaukee Co. even though we didn't live anywhere close to the school, we had hide under your desk practice all the time back in the 1950's, now they have a new hide tool.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t wear your glory hole mask to Costco. 

Mask don’t work or all these people wouldn’t be getting this bug....  on the contrary I think mask increase the chance of getting covid.

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Mask don’t work or all these people wouldn’t be getting this bug....  on the contrary I think mask increase the chance of getting covid.

:lmao: Need 90-95% compliance.  They are effective - thankfully you’re not an MD but unfortunately just another ignorant conspiracist. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Need 90-95% compliance.  They are effective - thankfully you’re not an MD but unfortunately just another ignorant conspiracist. 

Hitler and the Nazi’s would be envious of how well and easy the government was able to brainwash the people.  He had to use guns, gas chambers and such to get people to come around to his way of thinking....

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Hitler and the Nazi’s would be envious of how well and easy the government was able to brainwash the people.  He had to use guns, gas chambers and such to get people to come around to his way of thinking....

That’s such a stupid losing pathetic argument :lol:  I’m almost embarrassed for your stupidity. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s such a stupid losing pathetic argument :lol:  I’m almost embarrassed for your stupidity. 

Mask don’t stop you from getting covid, business are being torpedoed by the government, people are becoming overly dependent on the government and people are willfully doing it cause they are told to do it.  

Yes Hitler would be proud to see his ideals prosper and envious of the level of control and how easy it was to obtain.

• Like 1