Check your account email address ×

Michigan Is Certified

I want to see him concede, but he won't.

He'll make a brief appearance, and say it is UNDER LITIGATION. He will skulk out of the WHITE HOUSE like the faggot that he really is, and will land in MAr A Lago. 

He'll let the dust settle for a while, to plan his strategy for saving his pride. 

It's all about HIM, boyz.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I want to see him concede, but he won't.

He'll make a brief appearance, and say it is UNDER LITIGATION. He will skulk out of the WHITE HOUSE like the faggot that he really is, and will land in MAr A Lago. 

He'll let the dust settle for a while, to plan his strategy for saving his pride. 

It's all about HIM, boyz.  

His cult members like bowing down to a draft dodging small hands hung like a mushroom spray on tan pathological narcissists who lies to them several times a day.   @DriftBusta @Snake @racer254 @ViperGTS/Z1 etc are all real men to kiss Donnie’s ass :lmao: :lol:  

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

His cult members like bowing down to a draft dodging small hands hung like a mushroom spray on tan pathological narcissists who lies to them several times a day.   @DriftBusta @Snake @racer254 @ViperGTS/Z1 etc are all real men to kiss Donnie’s ass :lmao: :lol:  

Woofie's Irrational support of Republicans really does bother me. I absofuckinglutely hate how he loves the Bushes. 

55 minutes ago, frenchy said:

4n5n4c.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the Serge Kovaleski mocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Motherfukker, if that was my family member I would have wanted to break Trump's fingers back. I probably would have been arrested or shot in the process.