Check your account email address ×

Report your Neighbors

jtssrx

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My dad is 94. When this first started I told him to stay home as it was people his age this was affecting . He said " Im 94 , Im not going to stay in my house for a yr just to die of natural causes 1 week after they tell me I can go  out."

A week later I was working at my cousins house and my uncle was there. I asked him to talk with his brother ( my dad ) about staying in " he just looked at me weird and said " there is no cure for 90"

your dads spot on.  Living a life trapped in a house is no life at all.   That said the old people need to choose for themselves.  My parents golf 3-5 days a week.  My mother jumped out of one of her ladies groups because one of the other ladies was taking on risky behavior she was not comfortable with but she is not living life trapped she still has 2-3 other groups.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How much did your dad make this year in the market?? Does he still want to run a 42 Fountain out the the jetties with twin 1550s, with people on the banks saying "OMG!! Is that Reggie Fountain, racing! "

I mean like come on, dad's got 21 years on me. In 21 years if I even make it that far, I'll definitely be shitting my pants in the chicken coop. Fer Christs SAke I almost shit my pants a few months ago.  barely made it into the house!!!!   :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Dad dosnt share his fantasies with strangers on the interweb

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dad dosnt share his fantasies with strangers on the interweb

Bring dad by the farm, and I'll let him look at my Fidelity account. On the way home he'll say, "Gaddamn it Stevie, I want a new boat!!!"  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Bring dad by the farm, and I'll let him look at my Fidelity account. On the way home he'll say, "Gaddamn it Stevie, I want a new boat!!!"  

Dude lives so frugal he could prolly get the rest of his yrs off of a good market bump

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your dads spot on.  Living a life trapped in a house is no life at all.   That said the old people need to choose for themselves.  My parents golf 3-5 days a week.  My mother jumped out of one of her ladies groups because one of the other ladies was taking on risky behavior she was not comfortable with but she is not living life trapped she still has 2-3 other groups.    

What's MOm's TOTAL NET WORTH?

To risk my life at this point would be insanity.....for me.

Golfing with a bunch of fuck-heads that I've known for years is basically worthless to me. it would be the SAME OLD, same OLD conversation and bullshit that we have ........EVERY FUKKIN TIME!!  WORTHLESS BULLSHIT!!!! 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dude lives so frugal he could prolly get the rest of his yrs off of a good market bump

I've got my eye on a couple of Nitros at BASS PRO. Bring him up to Hooksett, and we'll both get new boats. Or, would he rather throttle through the channel at the Weirs in a 42 Cig???   :dunno:

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Tell PAPA to hang on...............aNYTHING could happen here with the market............real good or real bad. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

NOPE!! This is what I said to do from DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock everything and everybody down!!! YOUR FREEDOM ends at the perimeter of my family's safety zone!!

If somebody ever infected my family member uneccessarily, they would be the sorriest mother-fukker that ever lived.

Too many of you Americans are too tough, and need to be slammed.

You guys all thought I Was joking about STATE TROOPers and national Guardsmen, knocking bikers off their bikes into STURGIS, but I was not. THE FUCKING TOUGH BASTARDS went home and infected half of Minnesota!!!!

As long as you don't let me in your house you have nothing to worry about. Don't put that shit on me. STAY HOME!!

20 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

As long as you don't let me in your house you have nothing to worry about. Don't put that shit on me. STAY HOME!!

NO!! You stay home and be quiet!!!  

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Golfing with a bunch of fuck-heads that I've known for years is basically worthless to me. it would be the SAME OLD, same OLD conversation and bullshit that we have ........EVERY FUKKIN TIME!!  WORTHLESS BULLSHIT!!!! 

You must be a blast at parties.  :lol:

55 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WGAF what their net worth is.   having millions and not having any fun so you can save it for the future gens who never worked for it is silly.  I hope my parents die with a nickel left in the bank.   I save like i do so I can have a great 10 years after that I'm fine with dying broke.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

WGAF what their net worth is.   having millions and not having any fun so you can save it for the future gens who never worked for it is silly.  I hope my parents die with a nickel left in the bank.   I save like i do so I can have a great 10 years after that I'm fine with dying broke.  

Listen Red, even if I only had half of what I got, playing a round of golf with Madge and Jim still wouldn't mean Jack-Shit to me.

Hey, do I sound like a PEOPLE PERSON!!! LMMFAO!!!

Red, every fukkin conversation with my friends is the same fukkin thing...................month after month, year after year!! 

I really don't give a fuck about them, or their stupid, repetitive, bullshit stories..............it's all bullshit. 

If that's what you folks want, then that's YOUR CHOICE, it's OK. But for me, socializing is not worth much on a good day, let alone me risking inhaling a LAB DESIGNED DEATH VIRUS, that could put me in ICU, with 6 nurses sticking tubes down my throat, 'cause I wanted to play a round of golf. No Red, no. 

whatever floats your boat uncle snotty.  Home along and miserable is no way to live out your dying days IMO.  You have a right and have reasons for yours.   We can help those at risk by wearing masks with little inconvenience so we should do that.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

whatever floats your boat uncle snotty.  Home along and miserable is no way to live out your dying days IMO.  You have a right and have reasons for yours.   We can help those at risk by wearing masks with little inconvenience so we should do that.  

Who the heck is home alone????? LMAO!! I have from day one, 13 years ago tried to never discuss my family on this site. I am not saying I am some big social, cool guy, far from it, but sometimes I almost wish everybody would leave me the fuck alone here. Some I love to pieces, some are a pain in the ass. That's just the way it is for me.   

Friends, have never been of value to me in my life. That's just my personal mentality.   Some folks live for their friends. I could care less about them. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The perfect timed retirement

" when the last check you ever write bounces"

I don’t really see it as a political thing.  Those who don’t like to or didn’t socialize before are not now.  Those who do , never stopped.   What is funny is ... EVERYBODY uses the COVID for what they don’t want to do, but have no problem doing what they want.  I bet I hear COVID did it five times a day at work.  It is an excuse for everything. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Good thing about Browns orders is it won’t be enforced across most of the states.. sheriffs have come out stating is is their duty not to enforce these unconstitutional orders

Since when did redneck sheriffs decide what is and is not constitutional?

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who the heck is home alone????? LMAO!! I have from day one, 13 years ago tried to never discuss my family on this site. I am not saying I am some big social, cool guy, far from it, but sometimes I almost wish everybody would leave me the fuck alone here. Some I love to pieces, some are a pain in the ass. That's just the way it is for me.   

Friends, have never been of value to me in my life. That's just my personal mentality.   Some folks live for their friends. I could care less about them. 

The leather gimp mask and pissed stained undees doesnt help either

• Haha 1